Ch - 48 "Closer"

"My soul just wants to be closer to yours" 

~ Butterflies Rising 

Part 48

Angel's Pov

I need so much to do, church decorations, gifts, Kate's dress and accessories, wait I think I should appoint some professionals for it. But I want to do it all by myself. 

It's for Kate,  she is my sister, I just want to see her face always smiling with happiness. 

"You don't like food?" Mom asked sitting in front of me. "That's how she eats her dinner daily" Blaize said and again I glared at him. He shouldn't tell mom this.

Aren't I glaring too much nowadays? Why do I feel so confident when I'm with him?

"That's very bad Angel,  you should eat food first then you can think all you want" I pouted and started eating my dinner. I don't know why dad and Chris laughed while Benny giggled at me. 

"By the way, Benny I wanted to ask you, if you can be the bridesmaid for Kate" I frowned and looked at him. What is he talking about?

"What? Why?" Benny had the same expression as me. 

"Actually, Kate is a really important part of Angel's life, and I could see today that she was so sad that she couldn't get married in church like everyone with family. So I decided to surprise her that day with organising a proper family wedding. She is family for Angel then she is family for us too." I was shocked to hear him. Did he hear me and Benny talking? 

I looked at Benny then raised my eyebrow and she shook her head, telling me that he didn't hear us. Then why is he doing this? To earn my forgiveness?

The thought should have made me happy that he is trying to earn my forgiveness but it didn't, it just hurt. 

If I wasn't angry at him, he wouldn't have done it, right?  

I looked at him with my eyes filled but I didn't let a tear escape and silently ate my dinner. 

"Angel? You okay?" Mom asked but I didn't reply. I just finished my food fast and left the table. 

As I reached the room, tears finally escaped my eyes and I wiped them harshly. Why am I even crying? I wanted to see what he would do to earn my forgiveness. Then why am I hurt now?

Because I never wanted him to do anything, I just wanted him to be with me normally. Because he is doing this all to earn something not to give me a smile. 

"Hey? What happened?" Blaize came into the room and turned my shoulder around. I looked down as I didn't want him to see me crying, but he saw it.

"Gosh, did I do something wrong? Angel, what happened? " when I didn't reply he sighed and hugged me tightly.

"Look Angel, I won't know what's running into your mind until you tell me but if you are that same old Angel then I know you like the back of my hand." I frowned and looked up at him. 

"If you think I'm doing all this to earn your forgiveness then you are pretty much wrong, I'm not doing anything for apology neither will I do." I untangled myself from him. "Then why?"

"Because I want to make you happy Angel, I know there won't be anything I can do to make up for the mistake I made. But one thing that I can do is to make you forget those bad moments and pain by making you the happiest girl. Angel I won't even say a word if you will never forgive me but I will still fill your life with happiness, I'll take all your pain and turn it into happiness." He came close and cupped my cheeks at the last sentence.

A tear again rolled down my cheeks, and this time it was a happy one. Blaize kissed my tears making me close my eyes. He doesn't know that I have already forgiven him for everything. 

My love for him is much stronger than any hate or anger. 

I wonder, how does he know what I was thinking? 

Blaize chucked making my body vibrated with trickles. "Because as I told you, I know you like the back of my hand and you thought out loud" my eyes widened and he chuckled again kissing my cheek. 

He looked into my eyes while tightening his hold on my waist. He pulled me closer until our lips were apart in just one centimetre. Is he going to kiss me? 

Before I could think anything else my mind was blank again when his soft

 lips touched mine.  He kissed me slowly at first while I froze in his arms. I really don't know what to do except feeling these butterflies in my whole body. 

I slowly followed his steps and kissed him back. His one hand pulled me closer by my waist and the other hand went into my hairs as he caressed them slowly while I put my hands around his neck.

The kiss turned into a passionate one as he kissed me fast making me moan and I gripped his hairs. 

He bit down softly on my bottom lips and I gasped, he took this chance to enter my mouth and I forgot everything as he explored my mouth. I could feel my knees give up but he kept holding me. 

He left my mouth when I really needed the oxygen, my heart was thumping really hard that I was scared blaize could hear it. 

I looked down as heat rushed to my cheeks. "You can't imagine how much I craved to kiss you, I was holding very strongly but I can't anymore" he said and carried me to the bed in the bridal style.

I bit my lip as he laid me down on bed, he didn't waste any more moment and kissed me again making my mind filled with the feeling of his soft passionate lips. 

His lips moved down to my neck and I moaned again brushing his back hairs. 

The night went well, we both tangled in each other's arms.

.

.

.

.

But he didn't do anything more than kissing here and there. He said I'm not ready for that and I agreed to him then spend the night in his arms. 

I'm so happy that finally blaize and I are getting closer and closer to each other. 

I hope there won't be a thing to break us apart.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.