Ch - 24 "Holding Her"

"Meet me where it all ends, I'll hold your hand And we will begin again" 

~ Unknown 

Part 24

Blaize's Pov 

I was sipping my wine silently while watching Angel who was playing with her fingers nervously.

I wonder what she is thinking, because she seems very deep in her thoughts, Adrian asked her if she's alright but she didn't even notice his question.

Kyle and Declan were discussing their new business plan while Bryan was playing on his laptop. Adrian was giving me looks to talk to her and I rolled my eyes at him. Why would I do that even? 

He shook his head and then Facepalm himself. Just then her phone rang and she jerked out of her thoughts. 

She picked it up without even seeing the called ID, but I saw it was my father. Why is he calling her now? 

"Y-yes?" She said nervously.

I don't know what dad had said to her but just then tears started to escape her eyes and a smile started to appear on her face.  

"Really?  Like really really?" She asked with her voice cracking. After this everyone's attention in the car was on her. 

She nodded her head and cut the call after saying "Okey, I'm coming, I'm coming" 

Her phone beeped and she checked the message then looked at me. "B-Blaize, please take me there?" She showed me her phone and I saw the address, it's our family hospital. 

Why does she want to go there? Tears were continually flowing down her eyes.

"Why would I do that?" The smile left her face at my question. 

"Please, please Blaize I need to be there right now please" she pleaded like she was desperate to go there. 

I wanted to take her there but decided against it because I wanted my heart to believe that I don't care about her, so I shook my head at her with a glare. 

"I have no time for this stupidity" 

She pleaded with her eyes then looked at Adrian "Ad-Adrian please, please take me there, I need to go there right now please, I'll do anything you say, just please I'm begging you" my heart felt a very sharp pain at her begging for something from someone. 

I was about to tell the driver when Adrian said first "you don't need to beg for anything Angel" he took the phone from her and told the address to the driver.  

"Is everything okay?" Declan asked her. 

"Yes finally, everything is okay" she  said with tears filled eyes and a smile on her face. "Thank you so much God" she said closing her eyes and joining her hands. 

Driver said we reached and she didn't wait for a second but dashed into the hospital.  "We should check on her" Adrian said and I was about to deny when I saw Chris's car there, what is he doing here? 

"Yeah I should definitely check what's happening inside there" I said and followed her inside. 

I was quite shocked at her hugging dad, who was patting her head softly. "Are-are you telling the truth?  Operation was successful?" He nodded his head and showed her inside the room.