Ch - 26 "More Angry"

"It is a lot easier to be angry at someone Then it is to tell them You are hurt"

~ Unknown

Part 26

Angel's Pov

I reached home at 2pm after visiting Sofia's Grave. I talked to her about everything.

Of course I asked her why Blaize hates me this much, why things changed this badly, what happened that made this huge bridge between me and Blaize ?

Again there was no answer, but I asked her to help me with the situation. I asked her to help mom in waking up.

I even told her whatever happened in Paris and why I left from there. Again I was a sobbing mess, but I was feeling light hearted after telling her everything.

Thank God Jordan stayed in the car because I wasn't able to confess with him there.

After cleaning her grave and putting fresh flowers on it, I walked out to the car and asked Jordan to take me home.

Now I need to start packing for a 1 week trip. I'm also a little bit excited for this trip because, maybe I'll get some time with Blaize and our bond will start to be strong? God knows only.

Well it's a one week business trip so I decided to put 7 days of business outfits with matching flats and one flowery dress just in case.

Just as I put my suitcase down the door opened revealing a girl around my age, she was wearing professional clothes and I think I saw her somewhere.

Her eyes widened seeing me there "Yes, how can I help you?" I asked gently.

She glared at me for a second and her expression changed when she saw I was looking at her.

"I'm secretary to Mr William and Mr William asked me to pack his suitcase for a business trip." I made a confused look at her.

"What? But Blaize's secretary is me I guess" I asked confused.

"I'm secretary of Senior Mr William and Junior Mr William asked me to pack his stuff" she said rolling her eyes.

"Uhm it's okay, you can go, I'll pack his suitcase. Plus I'm his secretary too, so I know what he needs to pack." I said with a smile but she made an angry face before walking out.

I shrugged and walked into his closet, it was much bigger than mine. It's like a whole showroom in a room. I shook my head and started looking for suits.

I know he wears designer suits so I picked 7 designer suits

I know he wears designer suits so I picked 7 designer suits. With 7 different colors which he definitely likes with matching shoes. One casual wear and one suit for the conference.