Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"

"A sea of whiskey Couldn't intoxicate me, As much as a drop of You" 

~ J. S. Parker 

Part 23

Blaize's Pov 

"Not bad my Champ" Bryan said patting my back and I so wanted to break that hand.

I glared at him and Adrian who decided to stick to my presence like a glue stick. 

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked them and they shrugged when Declan and Kate entered. 

They all were ready in black tuxedos while I had to wear this Red tux as per Benny's strict order.  

I looked myself into the mirror and only after making sure I was looking perfect I looked at the boys

"Do you think Angel will be impressed by your looks ?" Adrian asked, making me gritted my teeth. 

"Shut up and stop reminding me of this stupid marriage, and I always look perfect without even trying. I also don't care who dies on my looks and who does not, so please, thank you very much" I said and Bryan smirked at me. 

"Of course, so let's go and see your beautiful wife" I cursed him for those words. 

"I don't even understand why are you all here, I didn't even invite you all" 

"You didn't even invite any of the people, it's Benny who did this job and we got special invitations," Declan said, airing his face with that 'special invitation'.

"Yes and come on it's my best buddy's wedding celebration, how could I not come for his best wishes, I still can't believe that my little boy got married" Bryan said wiping his Fake tears while everyone rolled eyes at him.

"I'm not little for God sake and I prefer to go instead of bearing your stupidity" He gasped 'over dramatically' and I made my way to my car. 

We decided to go together in limo and took our respective seats. Bryan opened the wine bottle and poured into 5 glasses.

While sipping wine, my mind wandered to Angel, I still can't believe we are finally married. 

I always dreamt of marrying her and starting a family with her. But I had never imagined that we would get married like this. 

Today when she entered the church my mind got lost in her beauty, the thought of she will be mine now did something weird to my heart. 

My heart was thumping so loudly that I could hear it in my ears. Her long hairs were designed into a beautiful messy Bun.  Her dress looked so beautiful on her, it was not a dress that complimented her but it was her who beautifully complemented that dress.