Ch - 59 "Lost"

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't have saved you. Only God knows how much I tried." 

~ Unknown 

Part 59

Angel's Pov 

I held Blaize's hand tightly while tears kept escaping my eyes. How helpless I am, I can't take him to hospital. He did everything to keep me safe, he even took the bullet which was for me. 

I cried heavily with the thought of something happening to him. Please someone help. 

"Get ready to die lina" I heard Ian but my eyes stuck to Blaize.  

I heard the voice of a gunshot and gasped with closing my eyes. But then I opened my eyes when I didn't feel any pain. 

I saw Ian glaring while looking somewhere, the gun fell down nearby from his hand. 

I looked at where Ian was looking and gasped when I saw Adrian pointing gun at Ian with Bryan, Declan and Kyle.

Ian ran to take his gun but Adrian again shot him in his leg and Ian yelped while falling off. 

Adrian ran to him and shot his palm to make him yell again. I had never seen Adrian this angry. He never gets angry. He is always a gentle one. 

"You love to give pain don't you? I'll show you the meaning of pain now, don't worry I won't let you die this easily." He said punching his face. 

Declan, Kyle and Bryan ran to Blaize and patted his cheeks softly to wake him up. Kyle checked his nerves and sighed. 

"We need to take him to the hospital now, " Bryan said and Kyle gritted his teeth. "Of course, I told this bastard to go with backup, he did even leave his gun there." 

"Please, Kyle save him. I will die if something happens to him." I cried heavily. Declan patted my back. "Handle yourself Angel, he will be fine" 

"Kyle, you, Bryan and Declan take him to the hospital while I and Adrian will handle that loser" Nathan said running to us. "Come on, the helicopter is waiting." 

Kyle and Bryan pulled Blaize up and took him to the helicopter while I half ran and half limped behind them. They carefully placed Blaize in the helicopter and the doctor was already there to check him. 

I was trying to climb into the helicopter too when Kyle stopped me. "You go into the car with Declan, he will take you to the hospital. I'm taking Blaize to our headquarters hospital." 

"No, no please don't separate me from Blaize, I already lost our wedding ring. I can't lose him please Kyle." I sobbed uncontrollably and he sighed. 

"Fine just come fast" he pulled me up and I sat beside Blaize. Please God save him. 

I brushed his hair and kissed his head. "Please don't leave Blaize, please don't leave me alone." 

The helicopter took us to the roof of the Inferno building, they put Blaize on a stretcher and took us to the lift. Kyle pushed a few buttons and scanned his fingers and eyes before lift started to go down. 

The lift opened to reveal a floor I have never seen. They took blaize into the room at the end hall and I followed him. They didn't let anyone go inside, so Kyle and Declan and I stayed outside. 

"Come on Angel, you need dressing too" Declan said patting my head softly. 

I shook my head and cried hard. "No, I won't until Blaize wakes up. I want to see him fine first."