Ch - 62 "Dizzy"

"The comeback is always stronger than the setback." 

~ Unknown 

Part 62

Angel's Pov 

"Please tell me why am I dolling up again?" I asked Benny with a pout. 

"Because you are going on your first date." I shook my head in denial.

"No, I have already gone on so many dates with Blaize so no it's not my first date. Now I can wear something less sparkling?" I raised my brow at her and she glared at me. 

"Technically it's your first date after you two married each other so yeah this date is worth dolling you up." She said and put a dress on my bed.

I sighed and huffed. It's all because of Blaize, he should have made it a secret between us. Why did he even text Benny to dress me up?

It started when Blaize got back today from his meeting.

Flashback 

At lunchtime I was completing the file of his current project when he came after his meeting with Adrian. 

"Hey, how was your meeting?" I asked him sweetly. He gave me a nervous laugh and said, "pretty bloody" 

"What? Bloody? What are you saying?" I asked, scared. 

"I mean we didn't like that investor and then things got violent but we all handled the situation. Now there won't be any mess made by them." I looked at him with a frown.

Why do I feel like he is talking in a riddle? I shrugged and let that go. 

"It's ok, I'm glad that you handled that but please take care of yourself. You still need rest for your wound." I told him and walked near him.

He pulled me on the sofa and put the bag on the table which he brought with him. 

"You had your lunch?" He asked me and I shook my head in denial. 

"I knew it, that's why I bought you lunch."  He said and pulled out my favourite sandwiches. 

I gasped and clapped my hands happily. "Oh my god, thank you so much Blaize. I have been craving these sandwiches since morning." 

"Why didn't you tell me then?" I bit my lip and looked down. 

"I didn't want to disturb you or anyone." He sighed and pulled my hands to him. 

"Please Angel, if you need anything even the stupidest thing, just tell me okay. I'll get you anything you want, even if I'm damn busy but nothing is more important than you." He said kissing my palms. 

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll tell you.  Now can I eat them please" I am being very impatient for these sandwiches, it never happened before. 

He chuckled and gave me a sandwich. I happily ate it while Blaize kept chuckling at me. 

Then he cleaned my mouth even when I told him that I have hands I can do it but does he ever listen to me? Nope. 

"Angel, I wanted to...ask you something, can I?" He asked after cleaning the table. He looked very nervous.

I took his hand and kissed it, so he won't feel nervous in whatever he needs to ask. "What is it? Temme."