Ch - 51 "Surprise"

"Life is full of surprises. You never know who you are going to meet that will change your life forever." 

~ Unknown 

Part 51

Blaize's Pov. 

No, I'm not sad at all that she denied me for dinner, nope I'm not hurt. 

Gosh, telling this to myself is just making it worse. Why did she deny?  She must be so mad at me, I know she hasn't forgiven me yet, but after that kiss and that night I thought she was not upset anymore.

It's not her fault, what I did was so wrong that I won't also forgive myself ever. 

I knew she never wanted me to do anything for her forgiveness and I'm trying my very best to make her smile and safe. It was working because she was all smiling, laughing and happy.

But then why did she deny? 

"Oh, pretending to work again?" I sighed as Bryan entered my office with everyone else.

"What are you idiots doing here?" I said, narrowing my eyes at them. They all had worn a black and white tuxedo. Where are they going?

"I have got news for you, about…..him" I sat straight as Kyle said 'him'. "What is it?" 

"He was last seen in Paris 10 months ago, the court had sentenced Ian Parker to be in prison for 20 years but he was released early as in 10 months ago" I frowned as Kyle told me that, "But why?" I asked.  

Declan opened the file and started " Because he was at his best behaviour in prison and he also had saved the life of a minister who gave him in reward that his punishment would be reduced and he was released early." 

Damn, that's why he wasn't in prison, "then he was last seen at Angel's old house asking about where she went and else. After that there was no sign of him. He didn't also go to his home." Adrian said and I sighed. 

"His brother, Aaron is also searching for him but never got any result" Bryan said and I hissed. 

"We are The Inferno for fuck sake, what is the use of these high tech equipments and devices when we can't even find a man out there?" I yelled, throwing the files away. 

"Of course if the man we are talking about is in disguise" I stopped throwing things when I heard Bryan. "What do you mean?" 

"It means, we are looking for him with his pictures, so what if he is roaming around in disguise? And the face we are looking for is hiding under the other face." He really had a point. 

I nodded my head at him and took a seat again. "So what do you think we should do?" I asked, raising my brow. 

"I already made arrangements for it, I asked Aaron for Ian's finger prints so we can start over our search again and it will take a day so how about now we go out to a club to celebrate your birthday?" Bryan said and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not celebrating it, I'd rather be here working on our project" I replied and he huffed.

"Come on buddy, it's your birthday let's have a toast" Bryan said with a smirk and I again shook my head. Not after Angel said no. 

"Okay I get it, now that you have got a girl, you are gonna celebrate your birthday with her only. Who even needs a bunch of cool friends now?" Bryan said over dramatically and wiped some fake tears.