Ch - 21 "Anger"

"If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind."

~ Shannon L. Alder

Part 21

Angel's Pov

Right now I feel like a kitten going under the lion's den.  

Yup exactly that. 

Today, it was about to be my marriage with Blaize and it has to be postponed till tomorrow. I requested Christian for not to fix it tomorrow.

Mom's going to be operated on tomorrow so I wanted to be with her all day. 

But Christian said he will be transferring her to his own hospital where she will have the best medical facilities, so I don't need to worry about her, I also returned his check because now all the expenses will be bear by him.

He said the marriage needs to be tomorrow as the arrangement of the after party needs to be done precisely. 

So now I have no other option than agreeing with him. Then today I decided to come to the office because I didn't want myself to stay home and kill my head with all those bad thoughts running into it. 

In the lift I checked the schedule of all 5 and found Adrian and Kyle will not be coming because today they went to their family company's headquarters. And Declan has breakfast and lunch meetings with New project approvals. 

Bryan has a meeting with the President for new technology Upgradation. So it only left Blaize, who is currently sitting in his office and burning himself in anger. 

I sighed and came out of the lift and entered my cabin. Instantly I swarmed myself with work until I found it was the time of Blaize's coffee. 

While making coffee my mind wandered to the thought of marriage.

I still can't believe I'm going to marry Blaize,  my dream is going to come true in the face of a nightmare. 

I still don't know how mom will react when she will know about this but I'm ready to pay any cost if the result is her waking up.  

I wonder how Blaize will behave with me after marriage, so many questions swarming my mind that I didn't notice the coffee was already made. 

I was about to put it into the tray when the cup was harshly snatched away from my hands. I looked at the source and found the angry eyes of Blaize.  

"Do you even see the time? It is already 15 minutes late for my coffee. What are you even doing here? Thinking how to snatch more money out of people's pockets? Or money in return for this marriage isn't enough for you?" He yelled, throwing the cup at the wall and making me flinch.

He thinks I'm marrying him for money? Well to be honest, he isn't wrong, I am marrying him for money so mom's operation will go successful and she will wake up. 

So I bowed my head in guilt because I know, I'm behaving like some gold digger.

Next I felt him pushing me to the wall and hold my shoulders tightly. "Don't behave like you are guilty of your doing, I know your true colors, I know how you pretend to be so innocent while inside you are nothing but a home of cruelty." 

I looked up at him, I badly wanted to ask him why would he think so bad of me? What'd I even do, it was him who broke my heart not the other way around.