Ch - 13 " Coffee"

(Angel's Hairs)

"Coffee is so confident. It's just a wet bean and it's like, I'm worth $5.75 and you need me, Bitch."

~ Alyssa Limperis

Part 13

Angel's Pov 

"You don't even understand a simple small thing and calling yourself an efficient employee?" Kyle yelled at me. 

"But, Yesterday you-" he cut me off in the middle very rudely. 

"Don't even try to argue with me or you'll find yourself on the streets, starving to death," he said in a very dangerous voice that made me shiver.

I was on the verge of tears but I didn't cry in front of anyone except Kate and mom. 

"I'm sorry, it will not happen again sir" I said. 

"Whatever, this is your last chance. Now take this filthy self of yours and do some work, and don't forget our coffee" He yelled making me flinch and went away. 

I think I should get used to it because I know they will never treat me like a human. Not even Blaize but even his friends behave like I stole a very important thing from them. 

I sighed and walked to the small cabin behind my office to make them coffee. 

You must be wondering what happened that pulled me into this mess. OK let's go back in time again. 

.

.

.

When I was halfway to the office, I remembered that I forgot my phone at the charging point at home. 

Hurriedly I ran home and came back again. I was breathing hard when I reached the office because of continuous running.  

Just as I reached the 31st floor I got bumped into Blaize, yeyy lucky me. Note the sarcasm. 

"Is this your time to come?" He asked angrily. 

"You were supposed to report at exactly 8am here. This is an office, not your picnic spot." After yelling and wasting my 20 minutes he walked in his office. 

Can anyone let me breath for even a minute ?

Now I truly understand why he appoint me in here, he wanted to torture me with these kind of tricks. 

But I'll show him that I'm capable of working very effectively. 

I just settled into my seat when Declan entered and asked for the notes of his last meeting. 

"What? But this is my second day here and you didn't attend any meetings in this time period." I told him with a worried look. 

"Miss Hughes, check the drawers because Eric said he put it in there." 

"I already spent yesterday cleaning this room and arranging all the papers, but I didn't find anything related to any notes," I told him again.