Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"

"Love binds us together in perfect unity."

~ Unknown 

Part 67

Angel's Pov 

T

he priest started reading the bible passages and when he finished reading he asked us to say our vows. 

Blaize smiled at me and started. "Angel I didn't write anything because I wanted to say whatever my heart says right now, my story was like a fairy tale when I first saw you in your two piggies on a swing. Your smile was the thing I fell for, I don't know when I fell for you but I think I fell for you when I didn't even know the meaning of love." 

"Every sunshine has a dark shadow so we had too, but the thing is it was me who took your sunshine away and left only shadows in your life. But I want to change it now and I don't want to do it because I'm guilty or something but because I love you. I have always loved you. I made a mistake that I didn't trust my love enough but I'm not going to keep it with me." 

"I learnt from that mistake, I learnt what I lost, what I did to you and I'm not going to waste our life on being guilty. I want to fulfil your life with so much light and happiness that you'll never be able to remember any dark shadows from the past even if you try. I'll give so much love that you'll never be able to remember any pain you felt."

"From this day you will never walk alone, I'll always be with you in every step of life, I'll never ever let you walk out of my life and I'll never walk out of your life neither will let any pain walk into your life. I'll be your guard. I'll pick all the thorns in your life and give you the softness of the flowers. I'll be your sunshine. I love you so much my heart."

I didn't notice that I was sobbing when he completed it. He smiled at me and squeezed my hands gently. I also didn't write anything because I also wanted to say my heart words.  

The priest asked me to say my vows and I started. 

"I was a tormented girl whose past left nothing to break more inside me. After mom's accident I lost all my hopes to ever smile in my future. I lost all hopes of happiness. Kate helped me very greatly but I was still living life like a dead corpse but then you came again, you came like a storm into my life, you filled so many emotions in my life which I forgot to feel again." 

"Your anger, your hate made me realise that my love is deeper for you than anyone can imagine. That no matter what you do my heart trusts you blindly. I started to hate my heart for trusting the wrong person but you made me realise that hate, anger are the outer emotions and my heart loves what's inside there." 

"Even in hate but you taught me to love again. In Paris I loved your kindness, your sincerity, your giddiness. But here I loved your anger, your hate  and that made me realise no matter what emotions you show my heart loves all of your colors because you finally filled the darkness inside of my soul with your colorful emotions." 

"And finally you pulled me completely out of my darkness and gave my heart the taste of light. You finally healed my tormented soul with your love, your kisses. You made me the luckiest girl alive. Your love gave me the confidence to face the hardest core from this world. And I promise you Blaize that I'll never ever break this heart of yours, I'll never let anyone hurt you, I'll kiss all your pains away and fill your life with just smiles and happy moments. I love you too much Blaize." 

I sobbed uncontrollably at the end and he pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back calmly. "It's okay sweetheart, it's okay" I took deep breaths to calm myself down and it worked.