Ch - 56 "Searching"

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realise how special you are to me." 

~ Unknown 

Part 56

Blaize's Pov 

I raised my eyebrow at Bryan as he showed me many pictures in his tab. 

"Who are these people?" I asked him as there was a different person in every picture.  

"These all people have the same fingerprints which means-" he left the sentence unsaid and that was enough for me to understand what it meant. 

"Did you try to find him without any mask?" I asked him.

"No, I think he always hides behind a mask." I closed my eyes to control my anger. How will we catch him now?

"But I have a plan to get our hold on him," Kyle said, joining me and Bryan.  

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Look at these pictures, he always in 5 faces only, we need to search for these faces, which I already am doing and I got to know that this old man" he said pointing at Ian's old man fake look, "has seen at the same mall where Angel has been for grocery shopping with Benny" 

I was shocked to hear that news, he was so close to her and I wasn't doing anything. Dammit. 

"Then he was seen outside of that showroom where Angel went for dress shopping with Benny." The hell, he was behind her and I was looking for him in the whole damn world. 

I was taking him with very leniency, he is very smart. Dammit. We should guard this church with our security in the whole perimeter.

"I don't care about anything now just catch him before he-" I was cut off in the middle as Chris rushed to me. 

"Where's Angel? I was looking for Benny and Kate told me she was with Angel. So where is she?" I frowned at his question. 

"What do you mean? Angel went to Benny and I haven't seen her since then." I said standing up from my chair. 

"Then where the hell are they? I have searched the whole perimeter," Chris hissed, I understand, he is worried for Benny, especially when she is pregnant.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Nathan but found his missed call. Oh no I forget after putting my phone on silent. 

I called him but he didn't pick up, but he never does that. I cursed and tracked his number. 

I don't know why but I feel something is wrong, my heart is beating really fast and I felt fear after so long. 

"You feel it don't you?  That's what I'm feeling Blaize, something is not right" I  nodded my head and showed him Nathan's location. What is he doing in the garden?

I could have tracked Angel but she didn't bring her phone in here. 

We all ran to the garden area and gasped when we saw Benny and Nathan unconscious.

"What the hell" Bryan cursed as he and Kyle joined us. 

"Benny? Benny, oh my God what happened darling?" Chris said, patting her cheeks softly. 

"Nathan, Nathan, where is Angel? " I tried to wake Nathan up but he didn't even stir. My heart was very very scared for Angel.  Where is she?