Chapter 50

Kara and Karen were about to go and finish their last mission before Crisis would come. Oliver was in the bunker with them before they left to go get the uranium. "Do you need any help from us?" Oliver asked.

"No, it shouldn't be that hard to get. If we do find any problems, we will be sure to call you though." Kara said.

"Well good luck. We will be seeing you soon I would think." Oliver said as Kara and her daughter left the bunker.

Oliver was there by himself for the time being. He had call Laurel, Thea, Sara and told them to meet him at the bunker before the rest of the team got there.

"What was so important that we had to get here before the rest of the team?" Thea asked.

"I have an idea, but it only concerns us and the rest of the paragons. Barry and Caitlin are on their way now. We can't let anyone know about this though. We have to keep it close to the vest." Oliver said and then a breach opened, and Barry and Caitlin stepped through.

"Hey guys, mine telling us why we needed to come here?" Barry asked.

"I have an idea but no one else can know until it is time to use it." Oliver said.

"Well, I am intrigued. How about you tell us what you have in mind?" Caitlin asked.

"How about I show you." Oliver said as he touched each of them on their heads and they looked at him like he was crazy.

"No offense Oliver, but I know you didn't just bring us here to touch our heads." Barry said.

"You are right Barry. I have learned a lot since the last time we were all in this situation and I figured out what I did wrong when it comes to me dying the second time." Oliver said.

"And what might that be?" Laurel asked.

"I tried to make a new multiverse on my own and it took to much power to do that. This time I won't be doing it alone." Oliver said.

"I don't understand. What do you mean by not doing it alone? We were there with you last time helping you. Remember we had to fan the flames?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, I know you were there, but it still took to much power." Oliver said.

"How will it be different this time if we even allow it to get that far this time?" Sara asked.

"Because you will all be with me this time. I just gave you all the power of the Specter. You all have the same powers as I do. But to trick the Anti Monitor you are going to have to keep that quiet for now." Oliver said.

"Ok, so I really wasn't expecting that. What about Kara though?" Thea asked.

"I have already taken care of her before y'all got here." Oliver said.

"Ok, so Cait and I need to get back to Central City. We will be seeing you all soon I am sure." Barry said as he and Caitlin walked through the breach and were cone.

"So, what do we do now?" Laurel asked.

"We have an hour before the rest of the team gets here so how about we practice with your new powers." Oliver said.

"Sounds good to me. So how do we do this?" Laurel asked.

"Well, it was pretty easy for me the first time around. I just thought of what I wanted to do, and the powers did it for me." Oliver said.

"So, if I want that coffee mug to disappear then it will." Sara asked.

"That's how it worked for me. How about you try it?" Oliver said.

Sara looked at the coffee mug and concentrated on making it disappear. He eyes turn white and the next thing they knew the mug was gone.

"That was so cool." Sara said.

"Ok, let me see what I want to do." Thea said.

"How about you try something like turning all of the computers on." Laurel said.

"Yeah, I will try that." Thea said as she concentrated on the computers and her eyes turned blue and all of a sudden, they were all turning on.

"I could get used to this." Thea said.

"So, what do you want to do, Laurel?" Oliver asked.

"I have an idea, but I don't want you to know until it happens." Laurel said.

"Ok, so do what you want to do and then we can get ready for the rest of the team to get here." Oliver said.

"Ok, here goes nothing." Laurel said as she concentrated, and her eyes turned black and all of a sudden, an adult Mia appears in front of them.

"I guess this means that dad gave you the powers of the Specter?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, do I have them in the future or is this a change in the timeline?" Laurel asked.

"You still have them. Let's just say we knew never to mess with you two." Mia said.

"We weren't that bad, were we?" Laurel asked.

"No, but being who you two were, we knew better than to mess with you too much." Mia said.

Soon the rest of the tea came in and they all got to talking about ideas on how to stop the Crisis. Everyone had some good idea.

"Ok, well my first idea is that if for some reason the earth is destroyed again, I will transport all of us plus the league to the dawn of time. That way we will not be overwhelmed by the Shadow Demons." Oliver said.

"That would be really helpful. I hope we don't have to be in that situation again, but if we are, I am glad that we have a decent plan." Diggle said.

"Yeah, I don't think any of us thought that the Crisis was going to be as bad as it was, but this time we know better, and we have planned accordingly." Oliver said.

"Any other ideas from anyone?" Oliver asked.

"I say we contact the league and get them here now. Better to have them here than halfway across the world." Laurel said as Oliver nodded and made the call.

"They will be here within the next day or so. I just hope it doesn't take them to long to get here." Oliver said.

"Ok, is that all we need to discuss?" Diggle asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Everyone go home and get some rest and spend time with your families. Once Crisis starts you will not have time for that for a while." Oliver said and everyone walked out of the bunker to head home.

A/N: This is my last chapter before the Crisis begins. I will be making another story for that. It will be call "Crisis in the New Multiverse." I will not start on it until I am done with the next chapters of the Flash – A New Earth to Save and Supergirl – A New Earth to save. Thank you for reading. Let me know what you think of this chapter and also the story so far. Thanks again for reading.