Chapter 4

The next morning Oliver and Laurel went to the kitchen to get their breakfast and they found both Moira and Mia already eating. They figured that this was the best time to talk to Moira about getting a copy of the list. Robert was out of the house for a meeting at Queen Consolidated so they would be able to find the list and copy it while he was gone.

Once they had a copy of the list everyone went to get ready for the day. Today was the day that they were going to get brought back to life at court. They also had to get a birth certificate and all the documentation for Mia so that she could be considered alive as well. After they had done that Laurel went to law bar to see what she needed to do to get her law license back. She figured out that all she would have to do is retake the bar exam.

Oliver decided that he wanted to go in as part owner with Thea at Crimson. This time Thea was happy to let him be part owner of the club because she realized that it was just a cover for his night job.

That night Oliver went to hang out with Tommy for a while and he said "So I think Laurel and I need that return party that you threw for me on the old earth."

"Same place as last time?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, we are going to be taking down Adam Hunt and that is the best place to have a party and be able to sneak away." Oliver said.

"I will set it up for tomorrow night. All you have to do is show up." Said Tommy.

"Thanks man." Oliver said as he got up to leave.

When he got home, he heard the television in the sitting room so he went in and saw Laurel and Mia watching the first Toy Story movie. He sat down next to them and watched the rest of the movie with them. After it was over it was Mia's bed time. They took her up and put her to sleep and then they went back down to the sitting room and watched the new.

"Looks like Adam Hunt's trial is going to start tomorrow. Is everything set up for us to take him down tomorrow night?" Laurel asked.

"Everything is ready to go. Tommy is going to take care of setting up the party just like he did last time. This time Hunt will not get a warning like he did last time though. We are just going to steal his money and get it back to the people it belongs to." Oliver said.

"I always wondered how the hood got away from the cops last time. But now I see that he didn't he was just hiding in plain sight at the party." Laurel said.

"Yeah, it was pretty easy. There is one thing that I have to say to you though and that is that I am sorry that I tried to push you away that night." Oliver said.

"Its ok. You were only trying to protect me. I see that now." Laurel said.

After the talked for a bit longer they decided that they were going to bed. The had a long day ahead of them the next day. Laurel was going to be studying for her board exam. Oliver was going to be working to set up the basement so that it would be ready when the team was going got their uniforms. He also needed to call Cisco so that he could start making uniforms for Laurel, John, Thea, Roy and Sara.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number that he was still hoping was Cisco's. After three rings there was and answer on the other end. "Hey Oliver. What can I do for you man?"

"I need you to make uniforms for everyone on my team. Make Laurel's look like the one that Earth 2 Laurel wore before crisis. Use the same specs for John's suit as before. Make Roy's the same as mine but red. Thea's should be the same as Roy's but blue. Sara wants the same White Canary uniform she had before crisis, she will just need a mask to conceal her identity. That should take care of everyone." Oliver said.

"What about yours?" Cisco asked.

"I have mine already. Courtesy of the Monitor." Oliver said

"Ok, I will take care of these. Give me a week." Cisco said.

"Thanks Cisco. Let me know when they are ready." Oliver said as he hung up.

Later that night Oliver and Laurel were at their welcome home party and hoping that everything went well with their mission tonight. They hung around the party for a while so that things did not look suspicious. When it was ten, they left go and take care of the mission.

This time security would not be as tight because they did not threaten Hunt the night before light Oliver did last time. Oliver shot a wire from the top of the building that the party was in to hunts building for their escape. They then went to Hunt's building and went up the elevator. When they got to the floor that Hunt was on, they took care of the guards easily with arrows and hand-to-hand combat. Oliver used his green arrows so that when Merlyn did start to take people out, they would not get them mixed up. Oliver and Laurel walked into Hunt's office and he saw two people dressed in League gear like the guy who had threatened him into helping turn the Glades into the Hell Hole it is now.

"What do you want from me now?" Hunt asked.

"We want you to return all of the money that you have stolen from the people of the Glades." Laurel said through a voice modulator.

"And if I don't?" Hunt asked.

"One way or another we are going to get the money. So which way is it going to be, the easy way or the hard way?" Oliver asked through his voice modulator.

"I am not giving you anything." Hunt said.

Laurel looked at Oliver and said "Guess that means the hard way." She said with a smile.

"Guess so." Oliver said

He then took out an arrow and fired it at the computer and it secured itself to the hard drive while Laurel went over and knocked Hunt out so that they would have enough time to get the money transferred to an account in the Cayman Islands, so that no one could trace it. After they were done, they left through the window on the wire that they placed there for their escape.

When they got back to the building, they changed their clothes and headed back to the party. When Tommy saw them, he walked over to them and asked "How did the mission go?"

"A lot easier than last time. I guess it does help when you have more than one person with you though." Oliver said.

Later that night Oliver and Laurel were at home watching the news when news of Hunt being robbed came on. The anchor on the new said "Tonight Adam Hunt, who is on trial for supposedly robbing families of the money, was robbed of the amount of money that he supposedly robbed from other people. He said that the suspects were dressed in black uniforms with black hoods and used voice modulators to conceal their identity."

"Well, that is a good start. Now we need to get this money back to the people that it belongs to." Laurel said.

"I will get Felicity to work on that tomorrow. I think we have done enough for tonight." Oliver said as they continued to watch television for a while before going to sleep.