Chapter 39

Oliver, Laurel, Thea, and Sara walked through a breach and entered the bunker. They had just finished defeating the Dominators and saving the world again. "So, that was just as fun for the second time as it was the first time." Thea said.

"Yeah, I can't believe we had to go through that dream world again. At least this time it didn't bring back bad memories once it was over." Sara said.

"What was so bad about the last time? I wasn't there last time, remember?" Laurel asked.

"It just made me know that you were there in the dream world, but you weren't in the real world." Sara said.

"Well, it's late. Let head home and get some rest. Then we can regroup with the others tomorrow to find out how they did while we were gone." Oliver said and everyone went home to get some sleep.

The next morning Oliver was in his office having a meeting with Rene, Quentin, Laurel, and Thea. "So, have we taken out all of the corrupt people within the police, DA's office, and city council?" Oliver asked.

"It looks that way as of right now. We will keep an eye on everything though." Quentin said.

"Good work. Now we don't have to worry about anyone taking control of the city by buying people off." Oliver said.

"Well the one that was behind that is dead anyways. So, we don't need to worry about him this time." Rene said.

"Yeah we never know who else might come along though." Oliver said.

Just then Oliver's phone rang, and he picked it up when he saw that it was Lyla. "Hey Lyla, what's up?" Oliver asked.

"Oliver, I need you and the team at ARGUS now, Shadowspire is attacking again and you know that Waller is to proud to call for help." Lyla said.

"We will be right there. Oh, by the way, I hope you are ready to be director again." Oliver said.

"Not really. Why do you say that?" Lyla asked.

"Because Waller needs to be gone. So, if Shadowspire doesn't take care of her, I will." Oliver said.

"Ok, just get here though." Lyla said.

"On the way." Oliver said.

"Ok guys, the four of us are going to ARGUS to help stop Shadowspire. We don't have time to get Felicity to the bunker, so Quentin will be manning the comms." Oliver said.

"Why are we helping ARGUS again?" Thea asked.

"Because, once Lyla is in charge, we have an ally with the government, just like we did last time." Oliver said.

"Makes sense. So, we can just leave from here being as we have our rings with us." Laurel said.

"Yep, so suit up." Oliver said and he, Laurel, Thea, and Rene suited up and left for ARGUS.

When they arrived, they saw that Shadowspire had done a lot of damage to the building. They entered the building and Oliver took out two guys that were guarding the elevators. They rode the elevator to the floor with the command center. The team exited the elevator and saw that five men were in the command room with one of them holding a gun to Waller's head. The team then took out all of the guys except for the one who was pointing the gun at Waller's head.

"You forgot one Green Arrow." Waller said.

"Did I?" Green Arrow replied and then Waller knew what was really going on.

"You let me go, I will not have to kill Waller." The Shadowspire leader said.

"I can't let you leave here with anything." Green Arrow said.

"I will kill her." The leader said.

"Be my guest. She means nothing to me." Green Arrow said.

"Well in that case, where is Rubicon Waller?" The leader asked.

"I am not telling you anything." Waller said.

"Well then you are worthless to me." The leader said as he shot Waller in the head and then the Green Arrow took the leader out, which meant that all of Shadowspire had been taken down.

"Are you ok?" Oliver asked Lyla.

"Yeah, just not happy that I had to go through that again." Lyla said.

"Yeah, I can understand that. Anyways, now that you are in charge, make sure to hide Rubicon somewhere more secure this time." Oliver said.

"I am planning on it. Thanks for your help." Lyla said.

"You are family. We will always try to be there when you call on us." Laurel said and Lyla nodded.

"Ok, let's head back to work. We have missed to much time lately as it is." Oliver said as the team left ARGUS to go back to work.

That night everyone except for the teammates that were guarding the rest of the Queen family were meeting in the bunker. The rest of the team was stunned at the stories they had heard about the Dominators.

"Wow, that is kind of hard to believe, but I guess I shouldn't be to weirded out about aliens being that Supergirl and Superman are aliens." Tommy said.

"Yeah, a lot of weird stuff happened after you died." Oliver said.

"So, what's the plan now?" Laurel asked.

"Well, I need to know how Talia and the League are doing with Darkh's men. After he is real low on men, we will attack HIVE and end them." Oliver said.

"I can't say that I am not happy that this is about over, because this is where I died last time." Laurel said.

"And that will never happen again, until you are old." Thea said.

"I agree. We have more people this time around and plus, you have that protection that Oliver gave you." Sara said.

"Ok, so I am meeting with Talia tomorrow to see how things are going. Then we will make a plan to take Darkh out." Oliver said.

"Sounds good to me. We need to end this as soon as possible so we can see our children. I am really missing them." Laurel said.

"They will be back soon. Now, let's train for a while then we can patrol and then call it a night. Oliver said.