Chapter 30

Right now, it was just Oliver, Laurel, and the twins in the room so Laurel decided that she was going to get some rest while she could. Oliver watched the twins as Laurel slept. He knew that she needed the rest because it was taxing to have multiple children. After a while she woke up to see Oliver holding their daughter in his arms and said "Please don't tell me we are going to have another daddy's girl. Mia already gets everything she wants from you."

"Well at least you have a boy now that can be a mama's boy. It's not my fault Mia always come to me for things." Oliver said.

"Yeah, but you don't always have to say yes." Laurel said.

"I know. I just can't say no to that face, as you should know, because I can never say no to you either. She is a mini you after all." Oliver said.

"That is true. Anyways, how cool would it be if Barry and Caitlin end up having their baby today too?" Laurel asked.

"I guess we will just have to have a group birthday then. It would be pretty cool thought." Oliver said.

"Have you heard anything from Barry since they left?" Laurel asked.

"No, I haven't heard a thing." Oliver said.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and the rest of the team that was not there at the time the twin were born walked in. This included Diggle, Emiko, Rene, and Shado. "So, who is going to introduce me to my niece and nephew?" Emiko asked.

"Oliver is holding Olivia Elizabeth Queen and I am holding Conner Lance Queen. Would you like to hold one of them?" Laurel asked and Emiko nodded as she took Olivia from Oliver.

"Her Shado, you can hold Conner." Laurel said.

"So, everything looks like it went well." Diggle said.

"Yeah, except for the part that I had to push two babies out which is exhausting." Laurel said.

"Well, we just wanted to stop by and check on y'all. We won't stay to long. By the way, I have everything taken care of at City Hall, so take as much time as you need Hoss." Rene said.

"Thanks, I will probably end up taking the rest of this week off. I need to get back as soon as possible. You know from experience what happens if I am gone to much." Oliver said.

"Yeah we do. It makes it easier for the city council to turn on you." Diggle said.

"Well we are going to head out now. It was good to meet these little ones." Shado said.

"On your way out, can you tell my family to come in?" Oliver asked and Diggle nodded as the four began to leave the room.

"Emiko, that includes you. You are my sister after all." Oliver said and Emiko nodded.

A few minutes later, Robert, Moira, and Thea walked into the room to see what Oliver wanted. They were surprised to see Emiko was still in the room as well.

"So, you wanted to see us son?" Robert asked.

"Yes, Thea and I have talked this over and we know that Emiko made a proposal to you before I left on the Gambit, but you turned her down because you couldn't let anyone know that you had a baby in an affair." Oliver said.

"Yes, I remember." Robert said.

"I have seen this proposal and it looks like it would do the company some good." Oliver said.

"It would do the company a lot of good. It is just a complicated situation is all." Robert said.

"Well, uncomplicate it then. I want you to hire Emiko and use her proposal." Oliver said.

"It's not that simple son." Robert said.

"It is that simple. So, I expect to see it done within the next month." Oliver said.

"And why would I do that?" Robert asked.

"If you and mom want to be a part of your grandchildren's lives you will make sure that it happens. If not, the two of you will not be allowed to see them." Oliver said.

"You would really do that?" Moira asked.

"I would." Oliver said.

"I am with Ollie on this too mom and dad. If you don't except the proposal, we are both going to disown the both of you." Thea said.

"You can't do this Oliver. It is blackmail." Moira said.

"Oh yeah, and where do you think I learned it from. I had very good teachers." Oliver said as his mother's mouth opened wide from the way he was talking to her.

"Either this happens, or you never see any of us again." Oliver said and Thea nodded.

"I guess I have no choice then. Be at the office on Monday, Emiko." Robert said and Emiko nodded.

Now Robert and Moira the room not believing how Oliver had just played them. They could now see how he was such a good Mayor on the old earth and were looking forward to seeing him be that good on this earth.

Emiko looked at Oliver and Thea and said "You didn't have to do that for me. I was fine just having the two of you in my life."

"No, you deserved to be hired when you talked to dad the first time around. He was being a dick to you, and it had to stop." Oliver said.

"Well, thanks to both of you. I am glad that we are on good terms on this earth. I am glad to finally know my brother and sister." Emiko said.

"And if you ever need anything you know who you can come to right?" Oliver said and Emiko nodded.

"Well, I am going to leave now. I will see both of you and the kids when you return home in a few days." Emiko said and Oliver and Laurel nodded as Emiko left.

"Thea, go and get Mia. I think things have finally calmed down enough to bring her in. It is time for her to meet her new brother and sister." Laurel said.