Chapter 5

The next day Oliver and Thea were at Crimson getting supplies and everything ready for that night when the club opened. Oliver had a couple of questions that he had to ask his sister regarding some of the changes on this earth.

"So, Thea do you happen to know who your father is on this earth. I mean, not that it matters because I am going to love you either way. I was just curious." Oliver said.

"You have nothing to worry about. I got some DNA from both mom and dad and got it tested. I am really dad's this time." Thea said.

"Well, that is one thing we don't have to worry about this time." Oliver said.

"I also wonder why you picked blue for you suit and not yellow or maybe Crimson?" said Oliver.

I happened to be in Central City when the particle accelerator went off this time around. So, I have powers." Thea said.

"So, what powers do you have?" asked Oliver.

Thea held up her hand and an ice mist came from it. She then shot some icicles at the wall on the other side of the basement.

"Well that could come in handy. So, are you still going to use a bow and arrows too?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah I want to be able to use everything I have at my disposal in case someone blocks my powers" Thea said.

"Just so you know, you are not the only meta on the team." Oliver said.

"Who else could be a meta? I was the only one who was in Central City when the particle accelerator went off." Thea said.

"On our third year away, Laurel got severely injured. Her throat was slit. Well apparently, when the Lazarus Pit healed her it also did something to her that activated a Canary Cry."

"That's interesting. I guess we can never have to many metas on the team." Thea said.

Oliver nodded and then they both got back to getting everything ready for that night. A little bit later, Oliver decided to go into the basement and see how the setup for Team Arrow was coming along. He looked around and saw that just about everything was done. The only thing that he really needed to do is get the best alarm system that he could buy so that people can't just break into the lair like they did that last time.

Laurel was taking her Law Board Exam today. She was nervous, but she knew everything that she needed to know. The reason for that is because in her old memories she had just been a lawyer a week ago. So, she should be good with the test.

When she was done, she went to an interview at CNRI, even though she does know what her results were on the test yet. She felt very good about it though. She got a job there and was going to start out as a paralegal until she found out what her test results were.

Later that afternoon Oliver went to pick up Mia and take her to Big Belly Burger for lunch. Oliver enjoyed the time that he had alone with his daughter. She really like the burger and fries. Something that she had never had before. Oliver then went and bought two milk shakes for dessert. After they were finished with the milk shakes, Mia asked "Can I have another milk shake. That was so good daddy."

Oliver smiled at her and answered "No, you can't have another one today. It has too much sugar in it, and you don't need to have too much of that in one day." Oliver could see it now. Mia was going to be addicted to milk shakes.

Once they were done at Big Belly Burger they went back home. Oliver let Mia decide what movie she wanted to watch and she picked The Lion King. Mia really enjoyed the movie.

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day sweetie." Oliver asked.

"I would like to train some. I want to be as good as you and mommy one day." Mia said.

Ok, lets go change into some workout clothes and then we will head to the lair." Oliver said.

Mia nodded and went to change her clothes while her father did the same. Thirty minutes later they were in the lair stretching so that they were lose when they started the training. About thirty minutes later Laurel walked into the basement and said "What you couldn't wait for me to get started?"

"Sorry, mommy. We didn't know how long you were going to be. Daddy has been training be with a staff like you use. I want to be just like you when I get older." Mia said.

Laurel smiled at her daughter and said "I think that you should learn how to use a bow and arrows as well. You can never learn to many weapons, and it will also help you in different situations. I know how to use a bow and arrows just like your father. I just prefer my staff. And your father knows how to use a staff but he likes his bow and arrows better." Laurel said.

"I will learn to use everything so that I will be ready for any situation mommy." Mia said.

"So, I went and signed Mia up for a school while I was out. She will start on Monday." Laurel said.

"That's good. She needs to get in soon or she will be to far behind." Oliver said.

"I am ready to go to school. I want to make lots of friends and maybe I can have a sleepover sometime. That sounds like it would be fun." Mia said.

Oliver and Laurel both nodded at her and then Laurel went to change into her training clothes she that she could train with them. After about an hour they were done with training and headed home to get ready for the night. Oliver and Laurel would be going be to the club for his first official night as part owner of Crimson.

Mia was staying at home and watching movies with her Grandparents. Her favorite of the night was Finding Nemo.

While they were at the club Oliver and Laurel decided that it was time to cross another name off the list. This person would be Martin Sommers. They went down to their lair and changed into their league suits and then headed out for the night.