Chapter 48

The next day the team met in the bunker so that the new children from the future could be introduced. It was starting to become the norm for people to come from the future to the present, so this really wasn't bothering anyone anymore.

"Ok, so who would like to do the introductions here?" Laurel asked.

"Well, my name is Lauren, and this is Robert." The girl said.

"And I am assuming that you are the children of some of the people in this room." Oliver said.

"Yes, we are. I am the son of Roy and Thea and Lauren is the daughter of Sara and Ava." Robert said.

"Well that makes since. You do look like your father." Diggle said.

"What about you Lauren?" Felicity asked.

"I am adopted of course, but I do have a lot of my mom in me." Lauren said as she looked at Sara.

"Does that mean that you are always getting into trouble?" Laurel asked as she smiled at Sara who rolled her eyes.

"She gets in plenty of trouble." Robert said.

"Shut up." Then Lauren went up and whispered something in his ear and his checks turned red.

"I know that look. She just told him that he was cut off." Tommy said while laughing.

"How do you know that?" Felicity said.

"Because I know the look because I have had it plenty of times from you cutting me off." Tommy said.

"I guess you are right then." Felicity said.

"So, you two date each other then? That must be fun." Thea said.

"Yeah we have been dating for about two years now. We hang out with all the other people on the new Team Arrow most of the time though." Robert said.

"How many are on the team in your time?" Oliver asked.

"There are nine of us, but only eight of us go in the field. We have one member who stays and runs the comms." Lauren said.

"Let me guess that is my kid." Felicity said.

"You would be right about that Aunt Felicity. We tried to talk them into getting some training and joining us in the field, but they weren't interested in that. They just wanted to take up where you left off with the team." Olivia said.

"Why do you keep saying they when you talk about my child?" Felicity asked.

"Because we are not going to spoil anymore secrets from the future you will just have to wait and see if it is going to be a boy or girl when it is time." Mia said.

"That's not fair everyone else knows what gender their kids are going to be, but you won't tell me." Felicity said.

"Here we go again. Me, me, me, my, my, my. When are you going to learn that not everything is about you?" Mia said.

"What is your problem with me?" Felicity asked.

"I thought I already made that clear. You lied to me and kept the truth about my father from me on the old earth and for that I will never trust or like you Felicity." Mia said.

"I thought I was doing what was best for you." Felicity said.

"Keep telling yourself that. Anyways, getting back on the topic of my cousins over there. Why are you here?" Mia asked.

"Well you know that we wanted to come all along and Novu showed up and said that he could bring a few more of us back but some of the team had to stay back to take care of the city while we were gone." Robert said.

"That makes a lot of since. So, I would assume that you left JJ and Sara behind to take care of the city." Diggle said.

"Yeah and a few others as well." Lauren said.

"Is the other one that goes in the field Zoe?" Rene asked.

"Yeah she is. She learned a lot from mom and Aunt Sara." Olivia said.

"I wonder if anymore of us are going to show up, like some more from Team Flash or the super friends?" Conner asked.

"It would surprise me if they did. You know CJ would love to come back." Olivia said.

"Oh, I know he would. He is just like his dad. Geeking out about everything." Mia said.

"Let me guess, that would be Cisco's son?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah it is Uncle Ollie. By the way, I have always wanted to see you shoot the tennis balls with arrow in your prime. I still think you are rather fast doing it in the future, but you always say that you aren't as quick at it as you used to be." Robert said.

"Ok, we can do that later. Are you kids going to stay with the others in the bunker or are you going to stay with your parents?" Oliver asked.

"I think it would be best if we stayed here so that we don't confuse people by being seen to much out and around the city." Lauren said.

"That makes since. I will go and get some sheets for the cots for when you are ready to go to bed tonight." Laurel said.

"Thanks Aunt Laurel. You are the best." Lauren said.

"So, what do we do now?" Robert said.

"Well, I am still tracking the movement of the remaining leaders of the Ninth Circle. When they finally meet in the same location that will be the best time to take them out. I just don't know when that is going to be." Emiko said.

"Just keep an eye on them. Hopefully it won't take to long for them to meet up, so that we can get this over with." Oliver said.

"Yeah, it is starting to bother me that they are taking so long to meet up. Its going against everything that I know about the group." Emiko said.

"Don't worry about it so much. When the time comes, we will end the Ninth Circle and you will be the one to end Dante." Oliver said.

"Sounds good to me." Emiko said.

"Ok kids, do you need anything before we leave for the night? If you do just ask Mia, Conner, or Olivia, and they will hook you up. We will see you all tomorrow. Good Night." Oliver said.

"Good Night." All of the kids said at the same time.