Chapter 34

Later that night when Oliver got home from his patrol of the city he sat down and had a talk with Laurel. They came up with a plan that they thought would work to take Darkh down. When they were done discussing the plan Oliver picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"I need you here as soon as possible. How soon can you be here?" Oliver asked.

"I can be there by tomorrow. Do you need me to bring anyone else?" The other person said.

"Not yet. We will discuss that when you get here." Oliver said.

"Ok. I will see you tomorrow." The other person said.

The next afternoon Oliver went to the bunker where he had set up his meeting. He was sitting in a chair sharpening some of his arrows when the elevator door open and he saw Talia walk out.

"It good to see you. Thanks for coming so quick." Oliver said.

"It is good to see you as well. So, what is the problem?" Talia asked.

"Darkh is in town and Laurel and I came up with a way to take him down slowly. No one outside of the League knows that your father is dead, right?" Oliver asked.

"That is correct. We have kept my father's death quiet." Talia said.

"Ok, I need you to bring your best warriors here and start taking out Darkh's ghosts. He will think it is your father that is after him. Maybe it will make him leave. I doubt it though. He already has things going on in this city. Do not make a move on Darkh himself. He is mine. Also, find out which ghost is Andy Diggle and leave him alive. Laurel has a bone to pick with both of them." Oliver said.

"It will be done. I will make sure that those two are left alive." Talia said.

"No innocents will die either Talia. This is to be done with stealth." Oliver said.

"Yes, my liege. Anything else before I get my team together?" Talia asked.

"I know Nyssa is good, but we need one of you to stay in Nanda Parbot. So, she will stay there and keep training the other recruits." Oliver said.

"I agree with you on that. Someone must stay to make sure everything is running smoothly." Talia said.

"Ok, get to work as soon as you can." Oliver said and Talia nodded and then turned and left.

About thirty minutes later the rest of the team entered the bunker and Oliver told them what was going on.

"I got a visit from Darkh in my office yesterday. He wanted me to stop working on the train and bay projects, but I told him no." Oliver said.

"Are you sure that is a good idea man? He could come after you hard now." Diggle said.

"I am planning on it. I have made a move on him as well. Talia will be bringing a group of assassins to the city to take out most of Darkh's ghosts with stealth." Oliver said.

"What about Andy?" Diggle asked.

"They have orders to leave him alive. He will get what he deserves along with Darkh." Oliver said and Diggle nodded.

"Ok, so what are we going to do tonight?" Thea asked.

"Felicity, have you had any luck with finding out who is dirty at city hall?" Oliver asked.

"Pollard and Cullens are dirty. I have all of the information you need to talk them down." Felicity said.

"Good. I am going to go after Pollard, and I am going to take Laurel, Thea, and Roy with me. Diggle, you will go after Cullens with Rene, Tommy, Emiko, and Shado." Oliver said.

"Ok, so why are so many of us going. It is just one person each." Rene asked.

"Someone has to take out the guards and it will be easier with more than one person there." Oliver said.

"Yeah that makes since." Rene said.

"Ok, Suit up." Oliver said and everyone put on their rings and their suits appeared on their bodies.

"This is so much easier then have to actually change clothes like we had to on the old earth." Thea said.

"It sure does save a lot of time." Roy said.

"Ok, let's get this job done and then we can call it a night." Laurel said.

They all left, and the two teams split up and went in their different directions. When Oliver's team got to Pollard's apartment, they saw that there were eight guards so that meant that it was two for each of them. They took the guards out easily and entered the Councilwoman's apartment.

"Councilwoman Pollard, you have failed this city." Green Arrow said.

"What have I done to fail the people of this city?" Pollard asked.

"You have been working with people who make ammo that cause more harm than normal ammo for one." Green Arrow said.

"You have no proof of that." Pollard said.

"Oh, but I have the best hacker in the world working for me and she has been in your computer and she copied everything and sent it to the police five minutes ago. They should be here soon." Black Canary said and this made Pollard go pale because she knew she was caught.

Green Arrow fired a bolo arrow at Pollard to make sure she could not leave before the police arrived and then the team left.

At the same time Diggle and his team were taking out the guards and breaking into Cullens apartment. "Councilman Cullens, you have voted against opportunities that would help this city to help your rich friends get a leg up on getting those pieces of land so that they can keep lining their pockets. You are one of the corrupt on the city council that will taken care of." Spartan said.

"I have done nothing of the sort." Cullens said.

"Oh really. We have hacked your computers and we have all the information that we need. The police are on the way now, because we sent that information to them a few minutes ago." Emiko said.

Emiko then shot a bolo arrow that would hold Cullens until the police arrive. All the team arrived back at the bunker and turned on the news to see the news about Cullens and Pollard being arrested for corruption.

"Well that was a good night. Everyone head home and relax for the rest of the night." Oliver said and they all left for the night.

Arrow - A New Earth to SaveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara