Chapter 2

When Oliver and Laurel arrived at the Queen Mansion they quickly went back to the truck to get their belongings before anyone else could. When they were done they went and got Mia from the back seat and went to the front door. When they opened the door the first people they saw were Oliver's parents. They hugged everyone as they walked into the door and the next thing they hear is a door closing upstair. Oliver walks to the stairs and sees Thea round the corner with a smile on your face. She looked like she was a bit older than she was the last time he came home. Probably around twenty one or so.

She runs down the stairs and hugs him and whispers "I am ready to get to work and I also have the perfect place for our lair for right now."

Oliver replies "I have missed you Speedy and that is good to hear. Go say hey to Laurel. She is in the sitting room. There is also someone we would like you to meet. We will explain when we get to the sitting room."

When they enter the room Thea saw two heads from above the back of the couch and gave Oliver a look. Oliver gave her a look telling her to go on and have a look. When she rounded the corner of the couch she saw a little girl that was probably around five and she said to Laurel with tears in her eyes "Laurel I missed you so much and who is this little one?"

Laurel replied with tears in her eyes as well "I have missed you so much Thea, and to answer your question this is your niece Mia. I got pregnant the day that we left on the Gambit and had her nine months later on the island. We will explain more about it later."

Hi Mia. I am your Aunt Thea and I am very glad to meet you. I think we will have fun together and if you ever want to hear any stories about your mom and dad I will be happy to embarrass them. It is part of the fun." Said Thea while laughing at the look on their faces.

Mia smiles and said "It is nice to meet you Aunt Thea. I think it will be fun to laugh at mommy and daddy."

Moira and Robert had to laugh at their granddaughters reply and then told them " We have put a room together for Mia and Oliver and Laurel will be sleeping in Oliver's old room. We have also gone out and bought Mia some toys so that she can have some fun while she is in her room."

"Mommy and Daddy did you hear that. I have toys and my own room. I have never had that before." Mia said.

"Yeah baby, we heard it. How about we go up and take a look." Laurel said.

Everyone had tears in their eyes hearing what Mia had said and thinking of the way that the little girl had not had a good childhood so far. They all made their way up to the room so that they could see Mia play with the toys.

"Mia how about you go in the room and play with your grandfather and aunt while we talk to your grandmother." Oliver said.

"Ok daddy." Mia said as she led her grandfather and aunt into the room.

As soon as they were out of hearing distance Moira turned to them and said "Oliver I remember everything and I want to help you take down Malcom and I can get you a copy of the list because this time both your father and I are working with him."

"That would be great. Thanks mom." Oliver said.

"Oh by the way, Laurel your family is coming over tonight to have dinner and see you. Tommy will also be coming." Moira said

"Thanks for getting them over for dinner. It keeps me from having to have to go find all of them." Laurel said.

They all walked into the room and watch Mia play with all of her new toys for and while before going to get ready for dinner.

Around two hours later everyone was waiting for Quentin, Dinah, Sara, and Tommy to show up for dinner. Tommy showed up first and he made a joke about not getting a gift while they were gone. He was looking at Laurel and they could tell that he was still clearly in love with her. They went in the other room to have a private conversation.

Laurel started off the conversation by saying "Tommy I am sorry but we can't be together because I am in love with Oliver and always have been. There is another reason for that too but you will have to wait for everyone else to get here before we get into that."

"That's fine Laurel. I understand. I know from the last time that you were always more in love with Oliver than me anyways. By the way, where is Thea?" Tommy asked.

"She is upstairs. She will be down once the others get here." Oliver Said.

"Just so you know I am in my father's organization, so I can be your eyes and ears from the inside." Tommy said.

"Thanks Tommy. That will be a big help." Laurel said.

They went out to the others to wait for the other guest to arrive. Probably about five minutes later Quentin, Dinah, and Sara arrived. They all hugged Laurel and Oliver and told them how good it was to have them back.

Quentin walked up to Oliver and asked "So when are you two getting started on your mission to say the city? Just know that I am on your side this time."

Oliver said "Thanks. and we will be having a meeting with the rest of the team tomorrow night. We will send you details later."

Quentin nodded and walked away so Sara could talk to him. "It's good to see you alive because the last time I saw you, you were dying after creating this new earth." she said.

"So will you be joining us in our night jobs or will you be joining the legends?" Oliver asked.

"I think I will be sticking around this time. I meet Ava on this earth a couple of years ago and we have been together since. We both work for ARGUS under Lyla. So I am all for being a member of team arrow again." Said Sara.

"That's good to hear. We will send you details of when and where we are going to meet tomorrow night." Oliver said and Sara nodded and walked away.

"So where is Thea by the way?" Quentin asked.

At hearing her name, Thea walked down the stairs holding a little girl's hand. The four new guest were wondering who she was until she ran over to Oliver and Laurel.

"Mommy, Daddy who are these people?" Mia asked.

"Well Mia these are your other grandparents and your Aunt Sara. And this is Mommy and Daddy's best friend Tommy." Laurel said.

The new guests were surprised at this information. They soon went to hug the little girl trying to get to know Mia better. Soon they were all in the dining room eating dinner and having good conversations trying to catch Oliver and Laurel up on everything they missed. Soon the dinner was over and all the guest left. It was getting late and Mia was about to fall asleep, so Laurel went to put her to bed.

After talking to all of the other members of the Queen family for a while Oliver and Laurel got tired so they excused themselves so that they could go to bed and try to plan out what was going to happen at their meeting tomorrow night.