Chapter 49

A few days later the team was all in the bunker and they were talking about what they were going to do that night while patrolling the city. Emiko walked in and said, "Ok guys, it is time to take down the Ninth Circle all of the leadership that remains of the organization is here in the city."

"Ok, suit up. We need to end this tonight. I know that once we finish this it will be time for Crisis, but we still need to take advantage of this opportunity." Oliver said.

"I agree. We need to finish this while we can. We need to do a better job than we did last time because the organization was not ended, and it cause all of our children problems in the future." Diggle said.

Everyone suited up and left the bunker and started toward the place where Emiko had told them to go. It turned out that Emiko had told the Ninth Circle that she was only helping Oliver and his team so that she could keep an eye on them. That was a lie however, because she was just telling them that so that she could remain a vital part of the leadership of the group so that she could spy on them.

Emiko entered the meeting in her suit so that the other members of the group thought that she was just coming prepared to fight in case for some reason the vigilantes did show up. They had no idea that she was actually dressed up so that she could take them down.

"Ok, the reason why we all had to meet here in Star City is because two of our members have been lost and it is better that we all stick together right now because with all of us together, we have a small army at our disposal." Dante said.

"I understand that, but I can also see that with us being together, it would make us easier targets." Another member said.

"That is true, but as long as we stick together, we will all be fine." Dante said.

"I know for a fact that my brother has no idea that any of you are here. If he knew, he would have already attacked us." Emiko said.

As if on cue the windows shattered and in came the Green Arrow and Black Canary. White Canary and Spartan kicked in the door from the room that the Ninth Circle was meeting in and started to attack some of the group's members. All of the rest of the team was outside of the building dealing with the Ninth Circle's followers.

"How did you know we were here?" Dante asked.

"I have ears everywhere in this city and I might even have a pair of ears in this room. You were to trusting of Emiko. She has been on my side for the past few years." Green Arrow said and Dante looked shocked.

Dante didn't even have time to turn around and question Emiko before he felt, and arrow hit him in the back.

"I practically raised you and you turn on me. Why?" Dante asked.

"You tried to make me think that what I had with the Ninth Circle was a family, but when Oliver came to me and told me that he was not our father and that he wanted to get to know me, I started to realize that I never had a real family with you. You were just using me. Now I have a brother and sister and I am going to kill you." Emiko said as she took out another arrow and shot Dante in the leg.

"But first I want you to suffer a little bit." Emiko said.

She then took out another arrow and shot Dante right in between the eyes. The other members of the Ninth Circle watched in shock as Dante fell to the ground dead.

"Ok, so what do we do with these people?" Spartan asked.

"They are too powerful to be left alive. As long as they are alive, even if they are in jail, they will still have control of the Ninth Circle." Emiko said.

"Well, I guess that means that it is up to you and me to finish them off." Oliver said as Emiko had already release and arrow into the woman member of the group.

There were only three left and Oliver decided to shoot his next arrow at the man with the irish accent, killing him instantly, then he did the same to the other man of the group. Now there was just a woman standing there with a shocked expression who couldn't believe what was happening. Emiko took out one more arrow and shot the woman in the chest and she died instantly. Once they were done in the office, they went down to join the rest of the team.

When Oliver stepped out of the doors, he called for his team to stop fighting. When the team finally stopped fighting, Oliver delivered a speech to the soldiers of the Ninth Circle.

"The Ninth Circle is no more. You either surrender now or you will die." Green Arrow said.

"What are we supposed to do then?" One of the soldiers asked.

"If you surrender, I will accept you into the League of Assassin's and you will serve me." Green Arrow said.

"Well, being as we have nowhere else to go now. I guess we will join the League of Assassins." The soldier said.

"I will call and tell them to be expecting you there in three days." Green Arrow said and the Soldiers turned to leave.

"So, what now hoss?" Rene asked.

"We try to enjoy however long we have until the Crisis is here." Oliver said.

"I never quite believed that Crisis was going to be as bad as you were saying the last time around, but I quickly found out that I was wrong." Diggle said.

"Things will be different this time around. I have a few ideas up my sleeve this time around. If everything plays out right, it won't be as bad this time around." Oliver said.

"I hope you are right about that." Roy said.

"Me too. Ok everyone, get back to the bunker and change and then head home. Let's get together tomorrow night and discuss some of the ideas that I have to deal with Crisis." Oliver said and the team nodded.