Chapter 6

When Oliver and Laurel got to the docks, they scoped out the area and saw that there were ten men walking around the office on the dock and another three, plus Sommers in the office. They started taking out the guards outside using their stealth and speed so that know one knew they were there. When they got to the office Oliver shot to of the guys that were inside with tranquilizer arrow while Laurel rushed in the door and knocked the other guy out with her staff. Laurel then got to Sommers before he could radio for help.

They tied him to the chair and Laurel took out a syringe of truth serum that she had picked up before leaving the lair and injected Sommers with it. They gave him a few minutes for it to have an effect, then they started to question Sommers.

"Did you have Victor Nocenti killed?" Laurel asked

"Yes, I did, but I didn't do it. I had the Triad do it." Sommers said.

"Why did you have him killed?" Oliver asked.

"He said that he was going to go to the cops about the illegal stuff I am doing at the docks." Sommers said.

They had all of the information that they needed so the knocked him out and untied him so that it didn't look like he was coerced. They then called Quentin and told him that Sommers and all of his mean were knocked out at the docks and waiting to be picked up.

Later after getting back to Crimson they changed their clothes and decided to go up and have some fun at the club for a while before going home for the night. When they got up to the club Thea and Roy were standing there and Thea asked "So how did it go? Did you get what you were looking for?"

"Yeah. Everything went well. We have taken the docks away from Malcomb and the Triad now. When everyone else gets their suits, I think it would be good to go after the Triad. They are too dangerous to leave in this city." Oliver said.

"I agree. We can't let them just walk around unchecked. I will be more than happy to take down that white-haired bitch." Laurel said.

"Sounds like you and her have some issues with each other." Thea said.

"Let's just say that we came across her on one of our missions for the league and we had her and she got away." Laurel said.

"Is that what happened to your neck that ended up giving you your power when you were put in the pit to heal? Thea asked.

"Yeah." was all that Laurel said.

Thea nodded as Oliver and Laurel got a drink from the bar and decided to dance for a while. After about thirty minutes they decided to call it a night and go home. When they got home, they saw that Moira had already put Mia to bed so they decided to go up and give her a kiss before coming back down and watching the new with Robert and Moira.

"These vigilantes seem to be causing a lot of trouble. I mean, first they go after Adam Hunt from what I can tell is a good business man and then they go after Martin Sommers who has done a good job for years running the docks." Robert said.

Laurel and Oliver looked at each other when he said that and then they saw that Moira had slight smile on her face because she knew what was going on. Oliver then said "What's wrong dad? I hope you haven't done anything to cause them to come after you or any of us."

"Of course, not son. I just think that things have gone downhill since they showed up." Robert said.

"I think that it looks like they are taking down people who are dirty." Moira said.

"Well, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree." Robert said.

"I think we are going to go to bed. We will see you in the morning." Oliver said.

"See you tomorrow sweetie." Moira said

They went upstairs, and when they got in their room and closed the door, they busted out laughing.

"Did you see the look on dad's face? He is so scared right now. He thinks we are going to come after him." Oliver said.

"I know. It was also funny how your mom disagreed with him. I don't think he was expecting that." Said Laurel.

"Yeah that was funny. So, when do you find out about your law exam?" Oliver asked.

"Should be within the next day or so. I am ready to get back to work and do some good in this city in the light of day. I hope that this time I will get to be DA like I was about to do last time." Laurel said.

"I am sure you will. If you are anything like the Laurel from Earth 2, I am sure you will be good at it. She didn't even finish her degree and she was the favorite DA that the city had had in many years." Oliver said.

"Did you love her Ollie?" Laurel asked.

"No, I could not stand her at first because of course she was a bad guy. Then she decided to side with us against Diaz and I still didn't get along with her because I thought that she might go back to work with the bad guys at some point. I was wrong about that and once I saw that we started to work together a lot in the field over the last 6 months or so. We got to be pretty good friends. But to answer your question, she was not you so I could not love her and she did not love me either." Oliver said.

"Well that good. Anyways, let's go to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow." Laurel said.

"Ok. I love you." Oliver said.

"Love you too. Good night." Laurel said as she leaned in to give Oliver a kiss and then turned off the light to go to sleep.