Chapter 29

t has now been about three months since Oliver had defeated Ras al Ghul. He and Laurel were sitting in their apartment watching television, when all of a sudden Laurel felt a pain in her stomach and she also felt something wet. She looked at Oliver and said, "Ollie, It's time. My water just broke."

"Ok, I will go get your things that you have packed and then we will get you to the hospital." Oliver said as Laurel nodded.

As they were riding down the road to the hospital, Laurel had a few contractions, but nothing to bad yet. Once they got to the hospital Oliver when inside to get a wheelchair and came back out to get Laurel. When he wheeled her back into the hospital, he saw a nurse and said, "My wife just went into labor. We need to get her a room." Oliver said.

"We will take her back to get ready. We will need you to fill out some paperwork Mayor Queen." The nurse said.

"Yeah, I can do that. I will see you in a few minutes babe." Oliver said and Laurel nodded as she was wheeled back to her room.

When he was done with the paperwork he was shown to Laurel's room. He looked at Laurel after a few minutes and said, "I need to go call everyone. Are you going to be ok if I leave the room for a few minutes?"

"Yeah, go ahead it is still early in this whole process right now. I am only two centimeters dilated right now." Laurel said and Oliver nodded as he left the room to call their families.

He called his mother first, who would tell his father. He then called Thea who was with Roy. Then he called Quentin, who was going to call Dinah and Sara. He then called Tommy who would call Felicity. He then sent a group text out to the rest of the team because he had already been away from Laurel long enough.

"So, did you get in touch with everyone?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, I called all of our family and I sent a group text to everyone on the team. Everyone should know that is going on right now." Oliver said.

"Good, because the contractions are starting to come quicker, which is making them worse so I would like you to be here so I can take my pain out on you." Laurel said with a smile as she grabbed hand as another contraction hit and she squeezed his hand hard.

Once the contraction had stopped Oliver took his hand from Laurel and flexed it because she had squeezed it so hard that it hurt. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you wanted to take your pain out on me." Oliver said.

"I never kid when it comes to something like this. I just want to apologize right now for some things that I might say later on. It's just the pain talking." Laurel said.

"I understand. Anyways, we have been through this before. I know more of what to expect this time around." Oliver said.

"Yeah it is good that we know more this time around." Laurel said.

The doctor came in to see how things we are progressing. "You are coming along quickly now Laure. You are at eight centimeters. Only two more to go and it will be time to deliver these babies." The doctor said and Laurel nodded.

Oliver went to the waiting room to tell everyone what was going on. "They are about to move Laurel to the delivery room. She is at eight centimeters now. So, it shouldn't be to much longer." Oliver said.

"That's good son. Now go get back in there and be with your wife." Robert said and Oliver nodded as he left to go back to Laurel's side.

When he got to the delivery room Oliver saw the doctor checking Laurel again. The doctor looked at them both and said, "Well Laurel, it is time to get these babies out into the world. I need you to give me a big push." The doctor said and Laurel nodded as she pushed.

"Ok, I need another push." The doctor said.

"Ok, I can see the head. Give me another big push Laurel." The doctor said and she did as she was told.

After another push, Oliver and Laurel could hear one of their babies crying. "Which on is it?" Laurel asked

"It a baby girl." The doctor said.

The nurse to the girl away to clean her up. The doctor then looked at Laurel and said, "Ok Laurel, it is time to meet your son. I need you to give me a push." The doctor said.

After a few more pushes, Conner was now in the world. A nurse took him to get him cleaned up and then brought Olivia back so the Laurel could hold her. "She is so beautiful. She has your eyes Ollie." Laurel said.

"She is beautiful. She does look like you except for she has my eyes." Oliver said.

The nurse then came back to them with a cleaned up Conner and handed him to Oliver. "Ollie, I think he looks exactly like you." Laurel said.

"He does look like me. I guess we are even now. Mia looks like a little mini version of you, Olivia has traits from both of us, and Conner looks like he is going to be a mini me." Oliver said and Laurel nodded in agreement.

Oliver went to the waiting room to tell everyone the news. Only immediate family was allowed back to the room for now, so the Queens and the Lances made there way back to Laurel's room. When they got there Oliver and Laurel were holding the babies.

Moira walked up to Oliver to look at the baby that he was holding, and Dinah did the same with Laurel. Oliver then handed Conner to his mother and Laurel handed Olivia to Dinah.

"So, shouldn't you introduce us to the new members of the family?" Sara asked.

Laurel nodded and said, "Everyone, we would like to introduce you to Conner Lance Queen and Olivia Elizabeth Queen."