Chapter 38

A/N: Just letting everyone know that this is part 3 of a crossover. Part 1 is in Flash – A New Earth to Save Chapter 36 and part 2 is in Supergirl – A New Earth to Save Chapter 36. You should read those first. Thanks for reading.

Once the team that was rescued from space landed on earth the whole Justice League met in STAR Labs so that they could come up with a plan to stop the Dominators. They already had the device that would cause the Dominators extreme pain. Now all they had to do was get them attached to the aliens and they would leave earth for good.

It turned out that the Dominators came to earth this time because there were to many humans with powers and that scared them. At least this time it wasn't because Barry had created Flashpoint.

"Ok, so what do we need to do here?" Oliver asked.

"All of the people here who have superspeed need to take these devices and put them on the dominators that are all of the world right now. I cannot power them on until all of the devices are in place or they will figure out what is going on." Stein said.

"Sounds like a plan. I was wondering if you could find a way to implant some of the devices on the arrows that Thea and I have." Oliver said.

"Shouldn't be too hard to do, but wouldn't they know what was going on when you shot them with it?" Stein asked.

"They might, but I think they will just think that I am trying to kill them, which I will be trying to. They probably won't even realize the devices are on the arrows." Oliver said.

"I will get to work on that right now Mr. Queen." Stein said.

"Thanks." Oliver said.

After an hour the Justice League was on the roof of STAR Labs waiting for the Dominators to show up. It didn't take long for them to show and start attacking the heroes. Oliver and Thea started firing their arrows while Barry, Jesse, Kara and Clark were flying and running around the world to put the devices on the Dominators that were not in Central City. Frost was helping out Oliver and Thea by freezing some of the Dominators so that the archers could shoot their arrows with the devices on them. The Canary Sisters used their Canary Cries to disorient the aliens as well. Soon they looked up to see that one of the ships had released some kind of object. It was most likely a bomb like the last time, so Firestorm took off the go and take out the bomb. They ended up turning it into water.

Around this time the comms turned on and Barry, Jesse, Kara and Clark all reported that they were done with put the devices on the Dominators and Cisco pushed the switch and made all of the Dominators cower in agony. They all beamed up to their ships and left earth for good.

"Well I am glad that is over." Barry said.

"At least you got to see what the dream world was like this time." Oliver said.

"Yeah, that was interesting. You never told me what went on in yours the last time." Barry said.

"Well, it was Laurel and my wedding day when we all ended up leaving. I really wanted to stay though because I know I would have been happy. But in the end, I knew I had to come back and fight for the people that were still alive." Oliver said.

"You never told me that is was happened in the last dream world." Laurel said.

"I know. I didn't think I needed to." Oliver said.

"You didn't. But I would have thought you would have been getting married to Felicity, being that you were in love with her then." Laurel said.

"Nope, Dinah Laurel Lance, you are and always will be the love of my life. I never loved Felicity the way I love you." Oliver said.

"Well that kind of proves it. Your dream life was to be with me even when I was dead." Laurel said.

"It just made me realize what I had always wanted and when I found out that I was going to get another chance at life and I found out that you were alive, I knew then that I was going to be with you no matter what." Oliver said.

"Ok everyone, let's party. I mean we did just stop and alien invasion." Cisco said and everyone nodded in agreement as they all grabbed a beer, except for Laurel, who was so used to not drinking that it didn't bother her not to have a beer.

Oliver and Barry were off talking by themselves like they always do after they had a team up when Kara came to join them. "Mind if I get in on this conversation?" Kara asked.

"You are always welcome. You are part of the big three you know." Barry said.

"Big Three?" Kara asked.

"Yeah. It has always been the three of us when the team ups happen. I mean look at elseworlds. I think I read in one of the newspapers something about them calling us the Trinity." Oliver said.

"Now that you mention it, I guess I see your point. It has always been the three of us being there when something big was going down." Kara said.

"At least this time we didn't have to come to another earth to get your help." Barry said.

"Yeah that was nice. I am glad we are all on the same earth now. I always looked at you like my younger brothers." Kara said.

"What do you mean younger. I am in my thirties and I know you are younger than me. You and Barry are the same age." Oliver said.

"You forget that I was in a place where time does not pass for around twenty-four years. If it was not for that, I would be in my fifties." Kara said.

"Never thought about that. I guess you are right then. You are older than us." Barry said.

"Anyways, I think it is time for me and my team to get back to National City. I will see you two later." Kara said.

"Yeah I need to get back to Star City as well. They don't like it too much when the Mayor and District Attorney are out of town for to long." Oliver said.

"Yeah I would think not. How about we make plans to get together when there is not some kind of crisis going on. We need to hang out more." Barry said.

"Sounds good to me. We can set something up once I get a look at my schedule." Kara said.

"Same here." Oliver said.

Soon all of the heroes that were not from Central City walked through breaches that were leading them back to their cities.