Chapter 47

A few days later Oliver talked to Emiko again to see if there were any new leads on the remaining leaders of the Ninth Circle. She knew that soon they would all be together in one place so that they would have all of their followers there to guard them so they just need to wait to see where they would be meeting.

"So, what do you know about where the leaders could be meeting?" Oliver asked.

"It could be one of three places. They have a place in England, Brazil, and right here in Star City. It is one of the best places to meet because it has a port, train station, and other modes of importing and exporting. So, I think they might all end up here." Emiko said.

"That would be convenient. Let me know as soon as you know something, and I will get some of the League here to help out. Wherever it is that they meet, you and I will be there though. I think you have a bone to pick with them." Oliver said.

"That I do. I would sure love to kill Dante again, and that Irish jackass." Emiko said.

"I think you will have competition with me for Dante. I would have killed him if you didn't last time." Oliver said.

"Why is that. He really didn't do anything to you. That was all me." Emiko said.

"Maybe, but he was the one who corrupted you so that you were that way." Oliver said.

"So, you would have done it for me even when I was such a bitch last time?" Emiko asked.

"I would do anything for family. Just ask Thea." Oliver said.

"I believe you. I will let you know when I hear something. Go and have some fun with your family while we have the time." Emiko said and Oliver nodded and headed off to meet up with Laurel and the kids.

Oliver walked over to the other side of the bunker to see his adult kids hanging out. He went to join them and see if they wanted to get out of the bunker and see the city and see if many things were different.

"How would you guys like to go to the park and hang out with the rest of the family today. It would get you out of here and you can also see if anything is different here than it is in the future." Oliver said.

"I would love to get out of here dad, but wouldn't that be weird for the younger us?" Mia asked.

"We will just tell them that you are cousins from out of town. You were very naïve at that age." Oliver said with a smile.

"What are you talking about, I was very smart at that age." Mia said.

"There's your mother. I was wondering when she was going to come out in you. I can never be right about anything." Oliver said while chuckling.

"I am glad that you realize that. Olivia is even worse." Mia said.

"I am not. I can't help it that I am always right." Olivia said.

"How do we live with these three women Conner?" Oliver asked.

"I just find it easiest to let them win so that everything stays peaceful." Conner said.

"That is a good idea. I will have to keep that in mind." Oliver said.

"And to answer your question daddy, we would love to get out of here and go to the park for the afternoon." Olivia said.

"Ok, lets go. Your mother is going to be waiting on us." Oliver said and they all left the bunker.

Once everyone was at the park, they set everything up for a picnic and they sat down and just talked to each other about things that were happening in their lives that did not give to much away about the future.

"So, how many people are on the team in the future? I am assuming that we older adults have all retired by now." Oliver said.

"There are seven of us. There are the three of us and then there are JJ, Sara, Robert, and Lauren." Mia said.

"Well I know JJ and Sara are Diggle's kids. Who are the other two?" Laurel asked.

"I don't know if that would be giving too much away." Conner said.

"That makes since. We don't want to know too much about the future. If they for some reason show up, we will find out whose kids they are." Oliver said.

"Who knows what might happen. I mean, Dawn came back with us, but later Karen and Jonathan showed up. We might get some more people from the future because I remember we are going to need all of the help that we can get." Mia said.

"I forgot that you have actual experience with this with your old memories." Laurel said.

"Yeah, I still remember watching dad die. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in both of my lives." Mia said.

"Well, it is not going to happen again. All of us will make sure of that." Laurel said as all the kids nodded.

On the other side of town Sara and Thea were just hanging around taking it easy when all of a sudden, a portal opened in Thea's apartment. Out of the portal stepped a boy and a girl.

"Who the hell are you two?" Sara asked.

"My name is Robert, and this is Lauren." The boy said.

"That still doesn't explain why you are in my apartment. I am assuming you either know some of our friends from Central City or you are from the future." Thea said.

"You are actually right about both parts. We do know your friends from Central City, and we are from the future." Lauren said.

"Ok, so you must be some of our kids, so go on and tell us who your parents are." Thea said.

"I am the son of Roy and Thea Harper." Robert said.

"And you?" Sara asked Lauren.

"I am the adopted child of Sara Lance and Ava Sharp." Lauren said.

"Wow, this was unexpected. I guess you are here to help with Crisis." Sara said.

"Yes, we are. We just wanted to follow our cousins so finally Novu let us come back." Robert said.

"Ok, I am going to make a call really quick." Thea said as she picked up her phone to call Oliver.

"Hey, what's up Speedy?" Oliver asked.

"We have some new guest. We should meet up at the bunker in the morning so that we can introduce them." Thea said and then hung up as she was still trying to digest what was going on.

Meanwhile back at the park, Oliver looked at his future kids and said, "Looks like some more of you friends have shown up."