Chapter 9

Two days later both the Queen and the Lance families very gathered at the Queen mansion to celebrate Christmas. They had all brought tons of presents for Mia since it was her first Christmas. She got a new doll house and a bunch of dolls from her grandparents from the Queen side. She got a lot of clothes from her grandparents on the Lance side. Her Aunt Thea bought her a power wheels car that she could ride around the yard. Her Aunt Sara bought her a necklace with a locket on it so she could put a picture in it later. And last but not least her parents got her some more toys and clothes, but they also gave her a charm bracelet with arrow and canary charms on it.

They let Mia go and play with her new toys while all of the adults were finishing opening their presents. When they were done Oliver looked at the tree and told Laurel that there looked to be on last present under the tree. She went and got it and it said that it was for her. It was a cubed box so she had no idea what it could be. When she opened it the first thing she saw were some keys. She looked at Oliver and asked, "What are these keys for?"

"They are for a loft that I bought the other day. It will be ready for us to move into tomorrow." Oliver said.

Then she looked back in the box and saw a ring box and her eyes started to tear up. Oliver got up and took the box from her and got the ring box out of it and got down on a knee and opened the box. "Dinah Laurel Lance, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" Oliver asked.

Laurel was having a hard time trying to speak but she final was about to say "Yes" and everyone in the room cheered for them. Mia came in the room wondering what all the commotion was about.

"Why is everyone making so much noise in here?" Mia asked.

Laurel looked down at her daughter and said "Sweetie, Mommy and Daddy are getting married."

"I thought you were already married." Mia said.

"What does she mean by that?" both Dinah and Robert asked at the same time, being as though they did not know about the League.

Oliver and Laurel looked at each other. "Well I guess they were going to find out sooner or later." Laurel said.

"OK, so dad and Dinah, what we are about to say, you can not tell anyone outside of this room. Ok?" Oliver asked.

They both nodded and Oliver and Laurel led Robert and Dinah to the couch so they could sit down. "Well I will start off by saying that we were only on the island that we were found on for one day." Laurel said

"Then where were you?" Dinah asked.

"When the Gambit went down we floated in a life raft for a few days. On the third day this boat came and rescued us. The people on that boat took us in and kept us safe." Oliver said.

"Who were these people who picked you up and why did you stay away for so long?" Robert asked.

"They are this group called the League of Assassins and in order for them to keep us save we had to pledge ourselves to them for some time." Laurel said.

"We were trained in every fighting style that there is. We became two of the League's best assets. After a while their leader knew that we were not meant to be in the League so he released us, and we got them to drop us off on the island so that we could make everyone think that we were there the whole time. We ended up getting married by League Law but that does not count out here in the world outside of the League." Oliver said.

"So, you got married while you were part of this League?" Dinah asked and Laurel and Oliver nodded.

"Is there anything else that we should know?" asked Robert.

Laurel and Oliver looked at each other for a second then nodded and Laurel asked, "Do you remember the two vigilantes that have been around for the past couple of months."

"Yeah, what about them? Dinah asked.

"Well this might be hard for you to believe but they are us." Oliver said.

Dinah and Robert looked at them in surprise. "So, you have been going after all of these bad people for the past few months for what purpose?" Robert asked.

"We were going after them to bring Merlyn out of hiding so that we could stop his undertaking." Laurel said.

"How do you know about that?" Robert asked fearing that they would come after him.

"Merlyn used to be a member of the League as well. To answer your question the League hears about everything. Part of our release was that we had to put a stop to Malcomb's plans." Oliver said.

"Malcomb will not give up that easily. He is going to find a way to get this done one way or another." Robert said.

"We have already taken care of everything Mr. Queen. He won't be a problem anymore." Laurel said.

"And by that you mean?" Robert asked.

"Dad you remember a couple of nights ago when that Dark Archer challenged the vigilantes by taking hostages. Well the Dark Archer was Merlyn and he was challenging us. We went and freed the hostages and then we fought Merlyn." Oliver said.

"So where is Malcolm now?" Robert asked.

"Let's just say he will not be coming around anymore." Laurel said.

Robert looked at them and said "Are you sure? Malcomb can be quite crafty. How can you be sure?"

"Let just say he lost his head and he won't be getting it back." Oliver said.

Everyone in the room looked at them with wide eyes after Oliver said that because they didn't think that he would go that far.

"So, who else knows about who you are?" Dinah asked.

"Everyone else in this room, plus my Bodyguard Mr. Diggle and Speedy's boyfriend Roy."

Oliver got an idea and he looked at Laurel and he pulled out the memory ring and he went up to his father and touch his arm and the he did the same to Dinah. When the memories came back, Robert looked at Oliver with a guilty face for all that he had put him through with having to right has wrongs. He didn't know much but he did know that Oliver was doing this because of that he told him to do. Dinah looked at Laurel with tears in her eyes because the last memory she had of her was when she was dead, and she was so glad to have her back.

"So why did Thea, Sara, Quentin and Moira know about this before us?" Robert asked.

"Well because on the old earth, Thea and Sara had both been part of the team at some point in time and they are again right now. Quentin was told by Raz Al-Ghul, the leader of the League, in order to try to turn the city against me so that I would have to go to the League and be groomed to take his place. Mom found out the night of the Undertaking because at that point in time I was the only one who was willing to do anything about it. So, I have one question? Are you going to turn us in?" Oliver said.

They both shook their head saying no. "So does Mia know about this life you lead?" Dinah asked.

Oliver and Laurel nodded and then they called Mia back in. "Mia, show them what you got." Oliver said as he got on his knees and help up his hand. Mia started jabbing at his and then she threw a hook with her right hand then she did a round house kick and then a reverse spin kick. All of the adult other than Sara and Thea look at the little girl in surprise.

"Well I guess she can pretty much take care of herself then." Robert said with a smile.

They all sat down and relaxed and Just talked about random stuff for the rest of the day. The decided to take this day off and relax because they were not sure what was going to come next, so they were going to enjoy it while it last.

Author's Note: This just a filler chapter. I thought that it would be nice for the only other family members that didn't know Oliver and Laurel's secret to finally know about them. Let me know what you think with reviews. Also, let me know of somethings that you might want to see in the story.