Chapter 8

It had been a little over two months since Oliver and Laurel had come home. They had been working really hard to take down people on the list in order to draw Malcomb out. It was now a couple of days before Christmas and they were getting the mansion ready for the yearly Queen Christmas Party that Robert like to throw.

They had also done a lot of shopping for Mia. She had never had a Christmas before so Oliver and Laurel were trying to make it the best Christmas Mia will ever have.

"Do you think we have enough presents for Mia? I think we have bought her everything that she wanted plus some extra, and that is not including what everyone else is going to get her." Laurel said.

"I think we have enough. Plus, there is always her birthday." Oliver said.

"Anyways, your dad's party is tonight. That means that Malcolm will most likely call us out tonight." Laurel said.

"Yeah, I know. I am ready to get this over with and move on to someone else. By the way, what do you think we should do with Malcolm once we beat him?" Oliver asked.

"He is to dangerous to be left alive. Either we have to end him, or we can send him to the League for trying to break their code." Laurel said.

Oliver nodded as they got done with their shopping for all of their family and friends. He had made sure that the team was on high alert so that everyone would be ready when the time comes, and Malcolm took his hostages in the warehouse.

Malcolm had already killed Adam Hunt and tried to set him up so that he would go into the warehouse with the bomb in it like last time. Oliver didn't fall for it this time.

It was getting close to the time for the party to start and all of the guest were arriving. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. It was sure going a whole lot better than the last time around. Oliver and Laurel had their friends there from Team Flash and Team Supergirl. Mia was still stuck to her Aunt Caitlin. She was trying to get her to turn into Frost because it was the coolest thing she had ever seen.

"Please Aunt Caitlin, I want to see Aunt Frost." Mia said.

Caitlin looked down at Mia and said "She wants to see you to. But she can't come out in front of all of these people because no one knows that I can do that yet."

"Well can I go up and show you my room later. Maybe you can change then?" Mia asked.

"I think that would work." Caitlin said with a smile.

The next thing they know, Diggle walks in and whispers into Oliver's ear that it is time for them to go. Oliver and Laurel go into another room and turn on the television and they see where a hostage is reading a letter that Malcolm was forcing her to read.

"Ok, so he just called the two of us out." Laurel said.

"Yeah, Lets go suit up in our League gear for the last time and end this." Oliver said.

About thirty minutes later Oliver and Laurel were entering the warehouse when they saw the hostages and started to release them so they could get away before the fighting began.

Oliver looked over at Laurel and said "Go help the hostages to get to the roof and then get back down here. I can hold him until you get back. The team is also on standby throughout the building in case something happens, and we can't stop him."

"I will be back as soon as I can." Laurel said.

After Laurel left Oliver turned around when he heard a voice ask "So Raz has sent some of his students here to stop my Undertaking? My question is, how did he even know that I was planning something? I would think that he would be happy because what I am doing is cleaning up one of the most dangerous cities in the world." Malcolm said.

"What you are doing is murder. If you are allowed to do this, you will kill hundreds of innocent people for what one person did. That is not the way to do things." Oliver said.

"Well if you are not with me, then you are against me. I will just have to kill you and your friend so that you can't interfere on my plans anymore." Malcolm said as he took out his sword and charged at Oliver.

Oliver blocked all of Malcolm's attacks with his bow as he flipped him over his back so that he was on the ground. Oliver got on top of Malcolm and started punching him in the face. Malcolm was able to get Oliver off of him and get to his feet. The next thing he knew he was getting attacked from behind by the other vigilante using a staff. He was having trouble keeping the two former League members from getting any hits on him.

"You are not good enough to keep up with us. You might as well quit now." Laurel said.

"I will never quit. I have to finish my mission." Malcolm said.

"Have it your way. We will finish you off then." Oliver said.

"Good luck with that." Malcolm said.

They fought for a little bit longer until Oliver and Laurel finally wore Malcolm down. Oliver grabbed a hold of him and forced him down to his knees. He moved around to the front of Malcolm, while Laurel moved behind him to make sure that he didn't get back up. Laurel also didn't really like to kill so she always let Oliver take care of those situation.

"So, do you have any last words?" Oliver asked before taking out his sword.

"I would like to know who is about to kill me. I think that is a perfectly reasonable last request." Malcolm said.

They both lowered their hoods. Malcolm couldn't believe what he was seeing. Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance were the two people who have been causing him all of this trouble for this whole time.

The next thing Malcolm knew was that he saw Oliver's sword coming toward his neck and then there was nothing. It was over. The Undertaking would never happen this time around.

They headed back to the lair so that they could change clothes and get started on their next mission. Oliver looked over at Felicity and said, "Felicity I want you to go on and start looking for our next target before he starts to make a name for himself."

"Who would she be looking for Oliver?" Diggle asked even though he had a clue who Oliver was talking about.

Oliver looked Felicity and said, "I want you to find Ricardo Diaz."