Chapter 11

Oliver and Laurel both had the day off so they decided that they would go to the lair to do some training while they had the chance. They took Mia with them because it was easier to train her when not many people were there. When they arrive, they saw that Felicity was there and Oliver asked, "So how was your date last night?"

"How did you know that I was on a date?" Felicity said.

"Did you not think that I could hear you in the background when I called Tommy?" Oliver asked.

"Ok, good point. And it went great. What brings y'all here this early?" Felicity asked.

"We figured we would come and train with Mia a little bit while there is not as many people here." Laurel said.

Felicity nods and goes back to working on the computer. Oliver walks up behind her and sees that she is working on finding Diaz and Emiko. When he looks over to see his daughter and fiancé training, he decides that he is going to go call Tommy really quick. It rings three times and he finally hears Tommy says "What's up man. Want to hang out today?"

"Sorry man but we are training Mia today and I have a favor to ask anyways." Oliver said.

"Sure. What do you need?" Tommy asked.

"I need you to keep an eye on Isabel Rochev. And by no means do you sign over temporary power of your company over to her. I did that last time and she ruined my family." Oliver said.

"Will do and I will not sign my company over to her. I knew there was something off about her. Tommy said.

"Yeah well anyways, I got to go. I will talk to you later." Oliver said.

"Hey before you go, I have a question." Tommy said.

"Yeah. What's up?" Oliver asked.

"I want you to train me so I can at least take care of myself." Tommy said.

"Come to the lair tomorrow and I will start training you with the basics. " Oliver said.

"Thanks man." Tommy said as he hung up.

He went back over to see how Laurel and Mia were doing with their training and saw that they were taking a break. He decided that he was going to do some target practice, so he turned on the tennis ball machine and started to hit all of the tennis balls and sticking them to the wall. When he was done with that, he went over to the salmon ladder and did a workout on that.

He went over and saw Mia working on a practice dummy practicing her strikes with her staff. She was doing very well with that, so he took her over to the tennis ball machine and she took out her bow and nocked an arrow ready to shoot. She ended up hitting seven out of the ten balls that were shot toward the wall. Oliver looked at the wall and said "You are getting very good at that. Keep working and you will be better than me one day."

"Thanks daddy." Mia said as the alarm started to go off indicating that there was a problem somewhere in the city.

Oliver and Laurel walked up behind Felicity to see what was going on. Oliver asked, "So what have we got?"

"Looks like a gun sale in the Glades. I will forward you the address." Felicity said.

"Thanks. Mia stay here and work on your train. If you need anything just ask Aunt Felicity." Laurel said.

Mia nodded while going back over to the practice dummy to work on some of her striking with her hands and feet.

Oliver and Laurel got to the address where the gun sale was going down and they saw that the weapons looked like military type guns. They scoped out the building so that they knew what they were up again and then they started sneaking around an disabling all over the people that were guarding the perimeter. When they had finished that Oliver took out an arrow and fired it. I stuck in the ground between all of the men and then he pushed a button on his bow and the arrow worked as a magnet and all of the guns were collected around the arrow.

They came out from their cover and started taking all of the thugs down and then they took what looked like the leader of one of the gangs and tied him up so that they could get answer. "Who are you selling these guns for?" Oliver asked.

"I am not telling you anything." the thug said.

"Well we have ways of making you talk." Laurel said as she took out a syringe and injected a liquid into the thug's neck. They gave the liquid time to start work.

"Ok. Let's try this again. Who are you working for?" Laurel ask and she could see the that truth serum was working because the thug was trying to fight it so he would not give up any answers.

"I work for a man called the Mayor." The thug said.

"Where can we find him?" Oliver asked.

"He is working out of a warehouse in the Glades on 4th and Main. That's all I really know." The thug said and then Oliver knocked him unconscious and called the police.

Oliver decided that they would go and scope the place out and see if they could do this job on their own or if they would need the team. When they arrived, it looked like there were two guards at each of the doors and they looked in the window to see a whole lot more men inside. They decided that they would pull back and come back tonight so that they would have the whole team with them.

Later that night after the team showed up at the lair and was told what was going on, Oliver gave instructions to everyone. "Thea and Roy, I want you two on the roof taking down any reinforcements that might show up. Sara and Digg, you two will take the back door and Laurel and I will take the front. Are there any questions? Oliver asked.

Everyone shook their heads and prepared to leave. When they got there, everyone took their position and waited for Oliver call to enter the building. Oliver said "Ok, go." And all Sara and Digg snuck up and the guards at the back door while Laurel and Oliver did the same at the front door. Before they went inside Oliver called Thea through the comms and said "Thea let Roy take care watching our backs. I need you to get down here. Your skills are of better use with us."

"On my way." Thea said.

When they entered the warehouse, they saw that there were a lot of people in there with automatic guns. They all snuck up on the guards that were near the perimeter of the building and then they started to work their way inward. Digg happened to be seen by one of the Mayor's men and they all started to open fire on the heroes. Oliver and Thea were taking out some of the thugs with their arrow while Digg was shooting the thugs with non-lethal rounds from his guns. Laurel and Sara were trying to get close to the Mayor by taking out people with throwing knives and Laurel would use her Canary Cry on some of them. When they got near the Mayor, he started to run away from them, but Thea used her ice power to freeze the ground in front of him so that he would slip up and then they could catch up with him.

Oliver went up to the Mayor and knocked him unconscious. All of the heroes started to tie up all of the thugs that they had taken down and then called the police so that they could come and take care of the thugs and get the guns where they needed to be.

The team returned to the bunker to find that Felicity was teaching Mia to do some of the stuff that she could do on a computer. It would help to keep her busy if she was ever in the lair while the team was out in field. Oliver and Laurel thought it was a good idea, so that she could feel like she was helping the team out.

"So, the Mayor has been taken off the board?" Felicity asked.

"Yeah. Everyone go home and get some rest. We have done enough for the night." Oliver said and everyone nodded and went their own separate ways for the night.

Author's Note: I would like to thank everyone for reading. Please leave some reviews and let me know what you think. Also, let me know of anything you might want to see, and I might use it. Thanks