Chapter 36

The next morning Oliver and Laurel walked into the bunker and put their suits on before they went to talk to Andy Diggle. When they walked into the room with the cell in it, they saw that Andy was waiting for them.

"So, have you decided to cooperate?" Green Arrow asked.

"I told you that I would never talk. I am loyal to H.I.V.E." Andy said.

"Wrong choice." Green Arrow said as he took and arrow and fired it into Andy's leg.

Andy screamed as the arrow hit him in the leg. He thought that the Green Arrow was bluffing when he said that he would torture him. He found out that he was very wrong about that.

"Now tell me what Darkh is planning. I need to know everything. Where is he hiding out? How many men does he have? What types of weapons? Tell me everything and you might just live through this." Green Arrow said.

"I will not tell you anything." Andy said.

"Have it your way." Green arrow said as he fired another arrow. This time into his shoulder.

He then went up to Andy and started to twist the arrow in his shoulder to cause him even more pain. Green Arrow already knew pretty much all he needed to know because of living this one time already, so this was really just to get revenge on Andy for betraying them for Darkh, causing Laurel to be killed.

Oliver then stepped out of the way and Andy saw the Black Canary step up and Andy asked "So, it's your woman's turn now? What is she going to do, beat me up?"

Laurel walked up to him and took out her staff and hit him in the face with it. She then hit his hand that was tied to the chair and heard a crunch as some bones broke. Andy grunted when that happened. She then swung at his shin and broke the bones. That got another grunt from Andy.

"I am still not going to tell you anything. No matter what you do, you will not break me." Andy said.

"I believe you. We already know everything that we need to know anyways. We are just going to have a little bit of fun right now." Black Canary said.

"How do you know everything? I haven't told you anything." Andy said.

"Here, I will show you." Green Arrow said as he walked over to Andy with the memory ring and touched him with it and saw the fear now in Andy's eyes.

"You knew what has been going on all along. You are like ten steps ahead of us. If you don't need answers out of me then why am I here?" Andy asked.

"Well, first of all, you are the reason that I died on the old earth. I thought it would be good to return the favor." Black Canary said.

"So, this was never about getting answers?" Andy asked.

"Nope, this was just about getting back at you." Black Canary said.

"I hope you can take a lot of pain, because we are just getting started with you." Green Arrow said.

After they had hurt Andy for a little while they left the room to go work. Oliver called Diggle to tell him that they had found Andy and that he was at the bunker in the cell.

"Oliver, I want to get some hits in before you end him. I think I am owed that much." Diggle said.

"I agree. I will come out and take your place in a little while." Oliver said.

"Ok. Talk to you later then." Diggle said.

That afternoon when Oliver got off of work, he pulled out his breach device and went to get Diggle while he stayed to watch after his family. Fifteen minutes later Diggle was back, and Oliver was back at the bunker. He then walked into the room with the cell and said, "Looks like your brother had some fun with you."

"I have to say that I was not surprised that was his reaction. I half expected him to kill me again." Andy said.

"I wouldn't let him do that this time. It nearly destroyed him on the old earth." Green Arrow said.

"Ok, so what happens now?" Andy asked.

"Not sure yet. Have fun in your cell for now." Green Arrow said as he left the room.

When Oliver got to the main room of the bunker, he saw Laurel waiting for him. He wanted to know what they should do with Andy.

"What do you think we should do with him?" Oliver asked.

"I am not sure. Maybe we should put it to a vote." Laurel said.

"Good Idea." Oliver said.

They waited for everyone to arrive that night and they had Diggle, Shado, and Emiko on speaker phone.

"Ok guys, what do you think we should do with Andy? Should we turn him into the police or kill him? We are going to vote." Oliver said.

"He was one of the reason's why Laurel died. I say kill him." Thea said.

"I agree." Roy said.

"Same here." Sara said.

"I don't really know what went on here, but if he was responsible for a death, I think he should die." Rene said.

"He helped in killing Laurel, and plus he knows things now that he has his memories. He needs to die." Tommy said.

"I am with y'all." Felicity said.

"Same here." Shado and Emiko said.

"Same here." Laurel said.

"Diggle?" Oliver asked.

"He's my brother. I can't vote on this." Diggle said.

"I understand. I don't want to put you in a difficult situation." Oliver said.

"Thanks man." Diggle said.

"I think we got what we need. Ok, you three on the phone take care of my family. We will talk to you later." Oliver said.

"We will take care of them Oliver and Laurel. Now y'all just worry about taking care of the city." Diggle said as he hung up.

"Ok, so who is going to kill Diggle's brother?" Rene asked.

"I would normally say that I would do it. But I am leaving that choice up to Laurel." Oliver said.

"I'll do it." Laurel said.

"You sure?" Oliver asked and Laurel nodded her head.

Laurel walked into the room with the cell and found Andy was still tied to the chair. "Looks like your brother did a number on you." Laurel said.

"Yeah he did. So, what are you back for some more fun?" Andy asked.

"Nope." Laurel said as she put her mouth down to ear level and let her cry out into his ear. Within a few second Andy Diggle was dead.

Laurel walked back out to the main room of the bunker and sat down next to Oliver as he held her tight. He knew that she didn't like the killing but knew that sometimes it was necessary. Her training in the league had taught her that.

"Ok, everyone, do a little bit of training then go out for patrol. I am taking Laurel home." Oliver said and everyone nodded.

"Ollie, I am fine. I can train." Laurel said.

"No, I want to take you home and relax. I think you deserve it." Oliver said.

"How can I say no to you? I never have been able to." Laurel said with a smile as the two left the bunker to head home.

A/N: I know this chapter might have been a little dark, but I could see Oliver doing that back in his Hood days, and in this story, he has been a mixture between the Hood and the Green Arrow. So, I thought he might would revert back to the Hood a little bit when it came to one of the men responsible for Laurel's death. Let me know what you thought of the chapter and thanks for reading.