Chapter 48:Tipsy

*Courtney pov*

"Are you almost here?!" Jenn dramatically said on the phone.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm driving. Be patient." I laughed.

"Good, I'm turning on the curling irons! So hurry up!"

"Okay mom! I'll see you in a few.Bye!"

I get to Jenns apartment and I was greeted by her and Rebecca.

"Lets get some music pumping through our veins!" Rebecca announces. She placed her phone on the speaker dock and started playing music. In the process of getting ourselves ready we got all hyped up and danced around Jenns apartment singing into our hairbrushes and anything else we could get our hands on. We made quite the performance.

Rebecca curled my hair as i straightened Jenns and she did her nails. We were all sorts of mess. That went on for 2 hours before we were all completely ready.

"Those shoes are poppin'" I tell Jenn who smiles and says thank you

"BUT YOURS DAMN" she says to my glitter heels.I felt like a princess wearing them.

"Compliments of Ms.Rebecca Black" i say sticking my foot out.

"PERFUME!" Rebecca shouted and walked in with probably 8-10 bottles of perfume.

--

"THIS GONNA BE HYYPPE" Rebecca screamed over the music in our uber. We pulled up to the familiar house I spend alot of my time at and it was bustling with people. When we got out of the car, we walked arm and arm up to the house. I could hear the music from outside but it wasn't obnoxious.

"Hey, Happy Birthday Courtney!" A girl smiled walking out of the house. I said thank you and returned the smiled.

"Who was that?" rebecca said in my ear.

"Honestly I have no idea" I answered and we all giggled.

"HEY! It's Birthday girl! Looking good ladies!" Jc smiled stopping in his tracks when we walked in.

"Thank you Jc!" We all say.

"hey!!" Kian said loudly walking up to us and giving me a hug.

"Heard the word Birthday girl and.." he stopped and held my hands looking down at me.

"And.. You are stunning." He smiled.

"Thank you.." I said shyly and leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Cmon, let's go say hi to everybody." He said to us all and walked holding my hand to the Livingroom.

--

I met and talked to many familiar faces. Was wished happy Birthday SO MANY times. I've met so many people at so many different places the past few months everyone's names run together but I can feel myself getting better. Kian and Jc decorated the house and got a DJ for the night and had the house all cooly lit up.

Having everyone there and having fun was great. I'm glad Sam and Kian worked things out and nothing was a big deal. I don't know if they did it for the sake of my birthday or what but either way I'm glad.

This is gonna come as a shock.. To everyone. But for a few weeks I've been thinking about this decision. And at all costs it is my choice anyway you look at it. But I think I'm gonna.. Well drink tonight. I wanna have more fun than I normally do. I never thought I would ever let myself but I finally feel comfortable doing it. I'm safe. And it's not like I'm gonna get black out drunk. Also, I feel like Kian will be happy. In a way I'm doing it for him, but it's my choice. He's not pressuring me.

"Hey.." I say pulling kian aside.

"Can you make me a drink..?" I ask cautiously, but also with a smirk. He looked at me strangely.

"Uh.. Wait, I'm confused."

"I've thought about it, and I want to have alot of fun tonight. I'm already having fun, but.." I say.

"Yeah! Alright, Okay. Yeah, let's go." He says excitedly. And we go in the kitchen.

-

A while later, the party was in full effect. I was a bit buzzed and I could tell. I was having a blast however. We took lots of pictures and danced alot. I witnessed people jumping in the pool half naked and just alot of crazy stuff. Which includes jumping off Jc's balcony into the pool. The guys had set up to have a couple security guards to be there so we didn't have any trouble.

People started to leave, and the people who were staying all found spots throughout the house. Kian put me to bed because he said I was alittle tipsy. And that's the last of what I remember.

*Kian pov*

The party went amazing. Courtney had a great time, I got to see all of our friends and it was a great night. Courtney drank a bit which was a plot twist. I was curious to see how she was after drinking and I was pleasantly surprised. She was just a more hyper version of her sober self and that was actually a relief. Some people get angry, some get really touchy feely(that's me sometimes) and some people get slutty, so I'm glad she was a happy drunk. I can't call her that though because she wasn't completely drunk, just.. Tipsy.

I brought her to bed and helped her get dressed. And put her to bed. You could say I'm #boyfriendgoals ;)

--------/
YOU GUYS have no idea how hard I worked to make this silly filler chapter. I was having such bad writers block. And also I've had finals the last week and a half so I've been brain dead. If you enjoyed please vote and comment. It always makes my day. Thanks for everything :)