Chapter14:All caught up

{unedited}

After going out with kian and the guys and a couple other people and finding out GREAT news about my grandma i was tired.I wasn't feeling very well either but I stuck through it. We filmed 3 videos? I think... And hung around kians house with everyone. I got to know a few of the guy's mutual friends their names Jenn and Rebecca. They seemed cool. I could kinda tell Jenn and Jc had a thing going on. For me not knowing them both very well I was surprised I picked up on that.

I went to bed fairly early compared to everyone else. I woke up in the middle of the night after kian crawled in next to me and noticed I had a sore throut. "Great, just great." I thought and cuddled into Kian.

I woke up around 9am, feeling like crap. Kian had his head on my shoulder so a snapped a picture and tweeted it out. All the fangirls loved it. Kian then turned over not waking up. I watched a few YouTube videos from my subscriptions. Eventually Kian woke up. I didn't know how much my throat hurt until I told him good morning. I sounded awful.

Before Kian woke up I texted Connor

To Connor: 

Morning Con, Do you happen to have any herbal tea?

From Connor: 

Good morning court, and yes I do. It's in the kitchen, help yourself. Are you feeling any better from last night?

To Connor:

THANK YOU! And no I feel absolutely horrible.

From Connor:

No problem. Let me know if you need anything else!(:

Then that's when kian woke up.

When we finally got up and went to the kitchen I saw a sight I didn't think I would see in a while. Jenn and Jc passed out on the couch. I took a picture and sent it on our giant group message "#JcPenny"

Had a good laugh with myself and then helped myself to some tea. Kian warned me of Connor and I told him I had permission. It's funny how the rules in this house works. Like unsaid rules.

Kian started vlogging to start our/his day. Telling his fans to send me love in the comments since I was feeling so bad. And I LOVE it when he calls me baby. I really don't know what it is.

After Ricky and Connor came down stairs and got over with their smart remarks on the whole jcpenny thing I asked them about if Jc liked Jenn but of course right when I go to ask they wake up.

Jenn and Rebecca leave and kian takes me home soon after.

I took a nap when I got home. One of thoughs naps where you don't remember falling asleep and wake up really confused hours later. And while I was laying down before my nap I realized how fast Christmas was approaching. I needed to get Kian something... And I had a few ideas.

To Ricky: 

Are you and Connor home?

From Ricky: 

Yes(: why?

To Ricky: 

I need to Skype you two. But kian can't know! Soooo can you make that happen?

From Ricky: 

Gotcha. Give me a minute.

To Ricky: 

Okay(:

I set up my computer and took some medicine.

*Skype call sound*

Me:Hi guys 

Con:Hiiiiiii 

Ricky:How ya feeling?