Chapter 18:Sams problems

"I'm not going to go and tell people things you don't want me saying. So please tell me, I want to help." I explain

"Okay. I just feel left out. Since Kian left to move in with the guys in L.A we haven't talked as much. They do videos together alot and have fun things going on constantly that I'm not a part of. I know it makes me sound stupid and-" he says but I interupt.

"It doesnt make you sound stupid. I understand where you're coming from." I say

"I miss him, ya know? I miss being his best friend and the first person he'd call to hang out or to talk to." Sam said. He sounded so depressed talking about it.

"I understand completely that. More than you think." I say trailing off. Thinking about Ava.

I put my face in my hands to clear my mind a bit, this is about Sam not Ava, Courtney.

I looked back up and Sam was looking at me. He immediately pulled me close and hugged me. I needed it.

I pulled away.

"Please explain." he says

I explain everything about Ava. How close we were and how now I'm replaced.

He just looked at me and let me talk.

"I guess we are in similar situations." Sam says when I finish my story.

"YeH, but we can fix yours." I say

"Do stuff with kian while he's here and maybe you can come back with us and stay the night when I go back to L.A before new years comes around."

"That sounds good. But it's not gonna be the same between Kian and I no matter what." he says doubtful.

"Just try it." I say. I stand up and look at my phone. It's 9:15 and should be heading back to Kians.

"My parents will be home soon." Sam states.

"Yeah I'm gonna wake Kian." I say and walk over to him and wake him with a kiss. He smiles.

"Get up, we're going home." I say and pull him up.

"Merry Christmas Sam!" I say as me and kian walk out the door after saying our goodbyes.

Kian drives us back home.

When we get home Kians parents were still downstairs watching a Christmas movie and Kians sister and her husband had already went to bed.

I say goodnight and head upstairs and Kian stays down stairs.

I change into sweats and one of Kians cat shirts I found in his closet.I make sure the vlog uploaded while we were gone at sam's and decide to scroll through twitter. I cuddle up in Kians bed with pumpkin.

I take a picture of me and pumpkin snuggling on my webcam of my laptop. And tweet out, with the picture attachment.

@Courtney_XoXo: Kians cat Pumpkin is SOOOOO cute.

I scroll through twitter and see sam's tweet.

@Sampottorff : no matter how hard I try for y'all it doesn't please you. Sorry to be such a disappointment

There was much more to his unhappiness. His fans are bringing him down too.

@Courtney_XoXo: @Sampottorff We love you Sam True fans don't hate.

I keep scrolling and get sleepy. I fall asleep snuggled into pumpkin.

-

*whispering from kian*