Chapter 38: Young love

*Courtney pov*

There were a few tweets recently that brought alittle more hate on Kian and I's little 'love' story. People saying that we aren't in love and shouldn't be doing the things we are doing. We are just stupid teenagers. Well, this got me alittle upset and I had quite alot to say about it, so why not just get that rant video up on my channel.

I made my set up and sat in front of the camera and pressed record

"Hey guys, it's Courtney! And today's video is a rant and there will probably be alot of reactions and opinions on the things I'm gonna say and what not. And I'm just say right now thats fine, I don't care what you feel towards this subject because you re you and I'm who I am. We all believe in different things, and I personally have an opinion on something. And I'm gonna talk about it because this is my channel and I can do whatever I want with it."

I was being straight forward and kinda felt rude in a way compared to my other videos but that's just how it's gonna be.

"Okay, this topic being, Young love. Some people get the honor of meeting their soulmate while they are young and just know it. Some don't. And I'm not saying I'm either of those because I don't like to think that way, I want whatever to happen to happen the way it should. And it's out of my control."

I say and pause just filtering my thoughts. I didn't want the video to be about kian, but everyone will interrupt it that way.

"I have seen alot about this recently on the internet and talk shows and anything else having to do with the media. And most of them are all so negative. I've had things directed at me too. People saying things like 'You don't know what love is, you're 17.'"

I had a feeling the video would go quite off track but I was doing pretty good so far.

"I'm sick of people telling me what I love and don't love. I'm my own person and I can only feel what I feel. If I believe I love someone then I do. So what?! We could be 13,14,15 years old! Or 80 and I still could feel the way I do now! Just because it's young doesn't mean it's not real."

"I know it's different for alot of people. I agree, 8th grade love isn't love, FOR MOST PEOPLE. you can't be real when you say I love you on the 2nd date. I understand."

I pause and try to get back on track.

"I'm gonna get all sappy and crap because that's the way I can get this point across. Love is something like no other." I pause and smile to myself when my phone vibrates on my lap.

From:Kian
Mcdonalds run later?<3

"Love is something that comes in different forms. It could be flowers, or hugs or anything romantic. Or it can simply be this..." I say showing my screen with the text message.

"Love is loving someone not just when they are happy, or when they are doing well, but love them when they are at their lowest. Love their so called flaws and encourage them to follow their heart and make their own dreams come true. Because nothing is better than seeing them successful and proud of themselves."

"Sometimes you feel like you don't know for sure if they love you the way you love them. But you always get thoughs reminders. You'll know, you will. When that one person looks at you like you are the best thing in the world, all thoughs worries will melt away. Don't worry, you will feel that way one day."

"I didnt want this video to be about me but listen for one minute. I've been through HELL and back. And you guys don't know one bit of it. If you are in that phase right now when it seems like nobody loves you, nothing is working, and nobody is gonna make you feel like that last person did... Let me tell you, SOMEONE SOMEDAY, will work."

"The direction of this video has totally gone everywhere, but I'm just gonna add on and say that I want you guys to feel happy. Not like you do when you see puppies or your food finally coming to your table. Happy like someone loves you. All of you! You don't need to ever feel unwanted or unloved. When that person comes along for you later in life I want y'all to tell me. So I can just check in on ya. You guys deserve the best and I want someone to look at you...like Kian looks at me."

I blush to myself. I don't really see it as much when he looks at me. But sometimes i see it in photos people send me and it makes me the happiest girl in the world.

"And that's just that, see you guys next time. Bye!"

I put away my filming set up and set up to edit. Decided that Mcdonalds did actually sound good so I texted Kian.

To:Kian
Yessss pleasseeeee

He soon came by and picked me up.

"Why are you so happy?" He asks me.

"Cause I love you, like alot." I say with a cheesy smile.

"You're a goober." he laughed lightly.

After going to McDonalds and indulging into some French fries and a blizzard, I was motivated to get that video up. I told Kian about it and he always smiles at me when I talk about filming.

"Why are you smiling?" I giggled at him.

"First of all ,you put a smile on my face without trying," he started

"And when you talk about filming and YouTube stuff, no matter if you're complaining or not, I love it. You seem so passionate about it. I know you just started YouTube and I kinda got you into it, but I'm glad to see that you truely do enjoy what you're doing."

I just smile at his comment.

"Well, I'm just glad to get this little topic off my chest, and hopefully people will consider how I feel." I tell him.

"I'm sure they will, they understand for the most part. How do you feel though babe?" Kian asks.

"You want me to get all sappy don't you?" I smirk at him. He nods dramatically and bats his gorgeous eye lashes at me.

"Do you? Do ya really?" I ask laughing.

"Yes, yes I do." he said taking another handful of fries.

"I feel like it's wrong for someone to tell me who I actually love. Or anyone for that matter. Because they don't know how exactly I feel and sometimes I don't either." I say. Kian waits for me to continue.

"Kian, you make me the happiest girl in the world. And I truly love you. And I mean it with every bit of my heart. They don't know that though, and that's okay. I just think you should know it, and anyone that has something to say about can say it to our faces. I see myself with you. And that's really all I can say, there's nobody else in this world I would rather be with than you. Plus, you're pretty hot sooo." I laughed. He cracked a smile and pulled my face in for a kiss.

"I guess I am pretty hot.." Kian smiled and pretended to flip his imaginary long hair.

We throw away our trash and head out. Kian runs up and picks me up slightly from behind, placing kisses on my neck making me laugh.

"But I do love you the mostest" He told me. He set me down, I kissed his cheek and we walked to the car.

@CourtneyXoXo: I feel like Kian and I's first date would be to Mcdonalds if we knew each other better back then

When I got home I edited that video like a beast. And uploaded it when I went to bed. Let's hope for some positive comments on the morning.