Chapter 24:party prep

(WARNING: unedited)

I feel like the past couple days went by in a blur. I spent most of my time getting stuff situated for the party with the help of the guys but mostly Jc and Connor. This was gonna be a blast! We headed down to the beach a day early since we bought it for a few nights in order to prepare and clean up. I'm not sure exactly who the guys invited to this new years party but I guess there's gonna be a lot of people. Mostly you tubers. It's kinda intimidating since I'm not exactly a you tuber myself yet but I hope everyone likes me. I'm a very self conscious person and I just care a lot about what people think of me. I can't help it. Even if I say 'I don't care' I usually do, even if it's just a little.

All of O2L and I piled into a few cars with all our stuff and started for the beach. Jenn and Rebecca will be joining us tomorrow morning to help set up with one of their friends named Alexa losey. I've never met her but I'm sure she's nice.

"Jam session. YASSS Turn it up!" Trevor demands and he,Connor,kian and myself rock out on the way to the beach.

After we arrive we all pile into the house and claim rooms.It was a humongous house right on the beach with so many rooms inside. Everyone is still gonna be sharing rooms but we will have a few for some people to stay over in. Kian and I grabbed a room that was gorgeous. It had a balcony with a beach front view and it's own bathroom. The whole house had this modern and beachy theme to it and it was cute. Down the hall from us was a spare room with two single bed and then Sam and Jcs room. And down stairs Connor,Ricky and Trevor claimed the biggest room in the house that had twin beds. I really don't know who would design a room like that but it worked in our favor.

"Wow. Why'd you guys get the best view in the house?!" Jc whined walking out on our balcony.

"Finders keepers!" Kian screeched from the bathroom.

"It's gorgeous." Jc said quietly just staring out at the beach.

"How bout we go out there before we go shopping?" I ask and he agrees.

"Hey! WE ARE HEADING OUT TO THE BEACH! WHOS COMING?" Jc yelled through the house. I heard a few distant answers as we went down stairs.

"Hang on!" I heard Trevor call.

When everyone was ready we all went down together. Kian and I walking hand and hand down to the beach. I took off my shoes so I could feel the sand between my toes. Some people absolutely hate that feeling but I happen to love it.

"This was a good choice of a house! Nice one guys!" Ricky complimented.

"Thanks!" I say and run over to Sam and throw my arm over his shoulder.

"Nice pick sammers!" I let go of him and give him a shove, starting a game of tag. Sewers running around like idiots and i ran behind kian.

"Save me!"

He bent down and I jumped on his back and we ran closer to the beach. By then we were tired and the game ended. I let my ankles get splashed by the waves and sat down in the warm sand with everyone else. This part of the beach was nearly empty which is cool.

"Hey we should just build the bonfire now so it's ready for tomorrow." Ricky suggested.

Everyone agreed.

"Maybe I'll go get some shopping done since we kinda need to eat tonight..." I say standing up and brushing myself off.

"Yeah I'll come with you." Connor says and stands up as well. Followed by Jc "Yeah me too."

So we left everyone else dragging driftwood to the middle of the beach and building a giant pit and we went to get some food.

"I did not feel like getting all sweaty out in the sun for that right now." Connor confessed as we got in the car.