Chapter 46:Shoppoholic

(Unedited)

*Kian pov*

I feel like I'm more excited for Courtneys birthday than she is. Jc and I started planning a party. And it was gonna be great. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be alcohol here or not because I know how Courtney is.. But since it's not a surprise party or anything I just asked Courtney and she said that it was fine.

So, Jc and I started planning this dope party. Her birthday falls on a Thursday so that's good, we can go out for dinner and cute stuff like that and then on Friday we can have some fun. We got Jenn and Rebecca helping out with everything.

I also planned out what I was gonna do, it wasn't anything really spectacular, but I knew Courtney wouldn't be expecting anything anyway.

Jenn and Rebecca took Courtney out the day before her actual birthday and bought her outfits for her birthday and her party. When they were out Courtney refused to show me what she got and that it was a surprise. Jenn got on the phone and said "It's gonna blowww your mind boiiii" and I heard Rebecca and Courtney snickering in the background.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it." I replied back.

"Okay," Courtney giggled getting back on the phone.

"You girls get back to shopping. I'll talk to you later. Love you"

"Love you too, bye!"

I got her present that same day and was excited to see her the following day. The days go by so slow without her around.

*Courtney pov*

"Yes yes yes! Try this on!" Rebecca says handing me a shirt and pushes me towards the changing room. That's how today was going, but they insisted on paying and getting me clothes for my birthday and such so I wasn't complaining. I just felt like it was all about me and I wasn't used to it.

"Yes, I love that on you. Jenn what do you think?" Rebecca seemed so excited and it was making me laugh.

"That looks fantastic on you! You know those black skinnys you have Court? The ones with the plain back pockets?" Jenn asks me. I nod.

"Wear those with that shirt. And let's get you some.." Jenn trailed off looking at Rebecca.

"HEELS!" Rebecca answered and I laughed.

"As much as we would like you to have some brand new boots, let's go for some heels." Rebecca says. I just go with it and change back into my original shirt.

From: Kian
Courtneyyyyyy
You should secretly show me what you got!
That would be fun! Right?

To:Kian
Kiannnn! No! Love you<3

I changed but I waited for his reply.

From:Kian
Cmon babee I need to be mentally prepared

To:Kian
Noooo it's only tomorrow. It's not that big of a deal!

I walk out and Rebecca and Jenn get me that shirt and we head to another store and browse through the absolute prettiest selection of gorgeous shoes. I think we were all drooling.

"Okay for the party.. Heels. Sexy heels!" Rebecca smiles and walks past me down the aisle.

"And I like these for tomorrow. For your dinner." Jenn says handing me a box with my shoe size printed on the side. I looked at her with a curious look and she smiled.

"Just look at them." she laughed and I sat down and opened the box.

"Are you sure?" I asked her after taking a double take.

"Yeah, gotta give Kian a little tease to prepare him for your outfit at the party.."

"That's funny cause.." I started and stopped myself and Jenn looked to me. I was gonna talk about the texts but stopped because I wasn't supposed to talk to him while we were shopping because its supposed to be a surprise. Oops?

"we haven't even gotten what I'm wearing for the party.." I laughed.That was a silly excuse. I tried them on and rebecca got really excited when she saw them.

"You're a shoppoholic." I laugh at her when she came over to me with 4 shoe boxes.

"And I'm not afraid to admit it." she shrugged with a serious face then lost it and laughed.We decided on the pair Jenn picked out first for my Birthday dinner and then Rebecca picked out a bunch more for me to try. My feet were gonna be sore before I even get to actually wear them!

"Okay so these?" Rebecca asked me.I thought for a second and looked again.

"Those are way too expensive." I tell her.

"No, they are perfect! We are getting them, and you're wearing them! No arguing!" she smiled and grabbed the shoes and took them to check out.

"Well can't say no to that." I said to jenn who laughed.

"No you can not" she said.

I can actually say that Rebecca and Jenn were so picky when it came to what I was gonna wear for the actual party. But I let them, if there was something I absolutely needed I would tell them but I was having fun because dressed up and playing dolly for the afternoon.

When it came down to it they made me try on this one particular dress and when I came out from the dressing room they didn't say much. I heard them talking quietly when I was in the room and all they did was smile when I walked out.

They told me to change again and I thought they were gonna have to go to another store but they took the dress from me and bought it.

"You guys are being too quiet.." I smirked at them. Jenn grinned and turned away.

"Anyone up for some panda?" Rebecca asked as we walk out.

We both say we are.

"Stop being so quiet guys! It's killing me!" I shouted at them and run around them.

"What is it???" i nagged.

"It's Nothing!" Jenn finally said.

"Just nobody is gonna know what's comin'!" Rebecca told me. I smiled at the compliment.

"You guys are too much. I love you." I tell them.

-

"I can't believe you're gonna be 18 tomorrow! A legal adult.."

"I know.. But I'm just the same today as I would be tomorrow Grandma." I giggle at her. We were sitting having dinner.

"It's just, you're a kid and then you aren't. I remember the day you were born like it was last week.." my grandma trailed off.

"I would say yesterday but I don't remember it THAT well." she laughed.

"You were so beautiful. Even as a newborn. And you grew more and more beautiful the more you aged. I always told your mom when you were young that you should be put in child modeling, she never let you."

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, she was so protective of you when you were in elementary. I know you wouldn't believe it, seeing how she was middle school to especially now, but she was. She loved you so very much." My grandma told me and looked down at her plate. I prayed she wouldn't cry.

"She and your dad would be so proud of you if they saw you now. I just know it." She smiled weakly at me.

"Awhh stop, you're gonna make me cry." I tell her and get up from the table and hug her.

"I just wanted you to know." she told me.

"Thank you." I tell her sitting back down.

"Do you have any more stories about me when I was little..?" I asked because she had sparked a bit of curiosity in me.

"Many.. So this one time.."