Chapter 23: Plans

GUYS I GOT A CHAPTER FOR YA! Yay(: please excuse mistakes or errors. Don't forget to vote and tell me your thoughts.

-

*Normal pov*

I tend to my group chat while doing my laundry. I blow dry my hair while the laundry is going and brush it out. I pull out the outfit I was gonna wear and lay it on my bed, looking at it to make sure everything goes together.

Laid out I had a skater dress that was a mauvey red color and it was paired with a skinny brown belt and while converse.

I finish up my laundry and fold it putting it away. I go downstairs and get something to eat. I make a caesar salad with chicken and sit with my grandma watching some talk show.I finish up and head back up stairs once again and watch some YouTube videos while curling my hair. I do my makeup and clean my room. I'm feeling quite productive today and I'm not sure why. I do take a break and scroll through twitter and Kian says he and Sam have a surprise for their viewers coming soon.I was texting him earlier and he and Sam were making a video but I guess I'll find out what kind later. Hmm maybe I'll make my first official video for my channel today.

I tweet out

@Courtney_XoXo:What would y'all want for my YouTube channel? Maybe an ask courtney to start off?

I get my camera set up and get a good back ground. I finally get dressed and sit down in front of the camera. I think I'm doing it right?

I start out with an intro saying that for my first official video they should get to know me.I stated that it's gonna be a q&a and I'm going to answer the questions from twitter.

"The first question is Where are you from? And I'm from illinois and I just moved her a few months back. The second question is Is there someone you used to be close with that you aren't now? And the answer is yes. I'm not gonna get into it but I miss her very much." I pause for a moment thinking back then snap out of it.

"What's your favorite thing to cook? Well I'm not much of a cooker I'm more of the baking type, and I like making cakes,pies and pastries."

"Do you get jealous easily? Um let me think about it, not usually. But depending on the situation then I probably would be."

"Favorite tv show? Definitely How I met your mother! I love that show. But I really like the Ellen show."

"Name 5 places you would want to go on vacation?" I pause for a moment thinking. 5 places? There's so many places I want to go.

"Somewhere cold with snow, like Canada or Alaska.A tropical island, New York city and probably Australia. I'm not sure where else I want to go. I've always wanted to go to a resort somewhere with amusement rides and beaches."

"Here I have a question from you guys, What do you want to see from me on this channel? Beauty videos? Me just talking to you about topics or challenges or what? Comment below and I'll be looking through them."

I answer a few more questions before ending the video. Man is this video gonna have bloopers.

I turn off the camera and get a text.

From:Trevor 

Hey Kians not answering his phone are you with him?

To:Trevor

No, I'm not. He's with Sam.

From:Trevor

Well I'm on my way to the house... So I hope they're there.

You are picking up the guys from the airport right!

To:Trevor

You can come over to my house if you want. Then we can head over there.