Chapter 30: Better

I had to delete the other chapter because I messed up. So it's all fixed now and you got TWO new chapters(:

*Kian pov*

Over the last couple weeks I have tried my hardest to support Courtney. By driving her to her counseling sessions and having talks with her after. As much as this is about her, it's really actually helping me. Also we've really been focusing on this last year of school for us. Really just getting work done.

Courtney has really opened up to me after counseling sessions. About things her mom used to do that effected her and hurt her.

"One time, when I still had some trust in her, she was gonna pick me up from school for an appointment. And the office called me down and I was waiting. And waiting, and waiting. I had missed a science test for this appointment, but yet she didn't even come. I called her and called her and she didn't pick up. The office ladies, gave me pity because I was so upset and embarrassed. Then I went back to class and got a text just saying 'sorry.'" Courtney told me one time in the car. Im glad she did because it made me mire cautious to make sure that never happens to her again. Especially on my terms.

*Courtney pov*

I'm really starting to feel better about everything. My own feelings, my feelings for Kian and the trust I have in him. Because it's there. After going through these sessions and actually letting myself talk to Kian, I'm starting to feel more trustworthy.It's a weird feeling actually. We are getting there. Fixing problems that I recently fully found out about.

Kian is being such a good sport about everything. He really is making us feel like a team through it all. And I love him for that. We haven't gotten to do anything fun or romantic the last month or so because of all this happening, but I know things are getting better. With also focusing on school and working double time. We aren't exactly behind but we aren't really ahead either and we only have about 4 months left, if we want to graduate on time.

I still haven't talked to Ava or anyone from back home. I know ALOT of them are saying bad things about me and that's fine. Because I actually am starting to love life here and California.

----

"Hey let's take tonight off. And come over and we can.. I don't know make out or something!" Kian tells me over the phone.

"Kian!" I laughed.

"Sure, HANGING OUT sounds good." I say making sure to emphasize hanging out.

"Okay, see you soon babe! Bye!" He says into the phone

"Bye!" I say and hang up.

---

I head over to the o2l house around dinner time. A bunch of people are over, like usual. I walk in and head towards the noise in the kitchen. I see Ricky, Jc and a few of their YouTube friends. I think I met them before at the party, but I can't really remember names.

"Hey Courtney! What's up?" Ricky asks in his normal cheerful voice.

"Nothing much! What are you guys up? Let me guess.. Uh videos?" I ask almost sarcastically because that's something that happens very often.

"Yes! New challenges! Kians up in his room." he informs me. I nod.

"Yeah, he was really excited that you were finally coming over." Jc laughed.

I leave them to do their thing and head up stairs.His door is shut, I knock a few times and walk in.

Kian was on his phone, he looked up with a wide grin on his face. He stood up and walked over to me and picked me up in a tight hug. Setting me down and connecting our lips.

"I've missed you." He said with his forehead on mine.

"You saw me two days ago kian." I laughed.

"Doesn't matter." he says and kisses me again. I loose my train of thought as we continue to kiss and my arms my their way around kians neck, and his around my waist. His hands roam up and down my sides not taking it too far. I pull away smiling and he pecks my nose.He goes to kiss me again and I just give him a peck pulling away and say "And that's all you get!" and he pouts and responds "But baaaabbbbeeee." He said long and drawn out. I giggle and hug him.

We pull away and he grabs both my hands and plays with them.

"So, what shall we do?" I ask casually.

"I have a few ideas.." Kian smirked.

"You need calm your hormones little boy." I joked.

"It's too early for a movie.." I stated.

"Hmm.."

"Anything is fine, as long as I'm with you." Kian told me with a cheesy grin.

-

So we ended up doing nothing but lay around in bed on our phones. Talking here and there. We ate pizza with everyone else downstairs and visited for a bit. Then went back upstairs.

"We could probably start a movie now..?" I half ask Kian.

"My baby wants to watch a movie, so we shall watch a movie." Kian says

I always smile when he calls me baby. I dont know why. He says it in vlogs and videos alot and it makes me happy.

"I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." I tell him as he sits finding a movie.

I go into his drawers and find my clothes that I leave her just for times like this. I have a bunch of stuff here. Like a hairbrush, perfume, deodorant and a tooth brush. I grab my grey sweat pants and white cami and head to the bathroom to change. I walk back in and kian was already in his bed shirtless with the movie all set. I laughed to myself and shut the light off and crawled in next to him. I kissed his cheek before resting my head on his chest.

"Yous cute." Kian said quietly in a funny voice.I turned my head up to him and kissed his jaw because that's the only thing I could with out moving too much further.

"I love you."

Somehow we managed to get through the movie without falling asleep. It was a comedy so it wasn't super hard. It was about 1am when the movie finished, but for some reason I wasn't that tired.

Something that I learned that me and kian have in common is our very bad love for Mcdonalds, day or night. Just loved it.

"Hey babe?" I ask when he exited out of the movie.

"Hmm?"

"I'm feeling a Mcdonalds run." I tell him. I feel his grin on his face since his head was rested on mine.

"Thats all you have to say." He laughed and shut his laptop and we got up. He grabbed his keys and my hand as I struggled to put on my shoes.

"Just wear my slides." Kian suggested and I slid them on.

We went downstairs and people were still hear, we could hear them all talking and laughing. We went out without anyone noticing.

"You know, your my favorite person to go on McDonalds runs with." Kian told me inn the drive through.

"Awe what an honor!" I joked hugging his arm.

We loaded up on burgers and greasy fries as well as milkshakes. We parked and sat and ate it in the car.

After that adventure we headed back and went into bed. Had full on snuggle time in the silence, not even sleeping.Which turned into a slow and gentle makeout session even though I was against it earlier.Ehh what can I say? It was nice.

After pulling away with a giggle, I rested my head on Kians bare chest. And drifted off into the best sleep.