Chapter 32: Valentines

*kian pov*

We ended up filming and editing the whole day before valentines day. We did the paint fight and made some valentines day desserts. Let's be real here, these videos were pretty darn cute. Lots of hugging, laughing, kisses and cute moments. I think the fans will really like these.

Since Courtney has been very focused on her YouTube and making good content and such, she's grown her own followers. Like not only the people that watch my videos with her in them but new viewers.

She's gained about 200k subscribers in the last two months! It's insane!

-

To: My baby
Happy Valentines day babe!

From: My baby
Aweee, Happy Valentines day KiKi!

To: My baby
I love you so much, so guess what?

From: My baby
Whhhhaattttttt????

To: My baby
I'm taking my girl out. So, get all dolled up and I'll pick you up at 4. See you then!

From: My baby
Okay. See you soon babe!

I'm so excited for tonight. I just wanted to do something special. So, I spent my day preparing for tonight but that was easy.Court and I scheduled our videos to upload in the evening so we didn't have to worry about that. I ran a few errands with Con and Ricky. Then came home and started getting ready for our little date.

I showered and did my hair. Put on Courtneys favorite cologne. She said it was her favorite on me. Brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit. I suited up with a white bow tie.

"Well don't you look nice. Got a hot date?" Connor laughed when I walked down the stairs.

"Actually yes con da Bon! With my hot girlfriend!" I answer and he just smiles and walks up past me.

"Have fun ya little booger you!" he said in a funny voice.

"Thanks con!"

After that I made my way over to pick up Courtney.I pulled up to her house with my romantic gesture. A cute little bouquet of red roses. I went and knocked on her door and waited. Courtney opened it with the biggest smile on her face and I had the biggest smile on mine.

"Thank yoooou!" she said in a baby voice.

"They're so pretty!"

I handed them to her and she pecked my lips and went to put them in a vase.She came back and I grabbed her hand and we headed out.

"You look amazing by the way." I say to her. She smiles and looks me up and down.

"I could say the same to you. I love the bow tie." She tells and hugging my side as we walked down to the car.

She was wearing a gorgeous black dress and red heels. And she had on the bracelet I got her! AH SO STUNNING

*Courtney pov*

I'm having one of those days where I tried really hard to look good and I actually feel pretty good about myself. I love my outfit and hair and I don't know, I just feel good.

My dress was black with a heart cut out on the back and I wore red heels. I curled my hair and did alittle more makeup than normal. Including red lips to look festive.

Kian though, when he came to my door, made me so squirmy inside. He's so handsome. And he looked so done up and I couldn't get enough of that white bow tie with his big cheesy smile. Ah I'm one lucky girl.

*kian pov*

I took her to a fancy restaurant and she was in awe. I pulled out her seat for her and sat down myself. Admiring the decorations in this dark restaurant and looked at all the couples around us. The waiter gave us our menus and we began looking across the various options for our meal.

I couldn't help but admire the beautiful girl across from me. She caught me staring and giggled.

"What?" she laughed

"Nothing. I just really like you alot." I told her. She smiled at me and giggled shaking her head and looked again at the menu.

Once we ordered, we were free to talk amongst ourselves as we waited.

"You know, you didn't need to do any of this." She told me.

"I know, but I wanted to. Just another reason to spoil you and show how much I love you. Cause I love you alot you know?"

She smiled again," I love you more than you will ever know." She told me and my heart fluttered.

"I'm gonna get all sappy and stuff because it's valentines day and all.." I began and she looked at me.

"I'm so proud of you, you know that? Like seriously Courtney, you have been such a go getter the past few months and it's great. You have been so ambitious and it's sooo attractive. I can't wait to see what the next few months has to offer."

She stuck out her bottom lip then cracked a smile.

"Thank you Kian. It means alot, I've been trying really hard." she told me and continued.

"And you know what? I'm so so so proud of you too. You've stuck with me through some really tough stuff as well as worked so hard on your schooling with me.you've maintained your YouTube through all this As well as always keeping a positive attitude when things get rough or hard. You inspire me Kian Lawley, and you never fail to amaze me."

I grabbed her hands from across the table and squeezed them.

"I know I say this alot, but I love you." I smiled

"And thank you babe, you are seriously the best."

"I love you too." she smiled

-

After dinner, we held hands as we drove back to my house.A sense of lust was in the air as Courtney gently squeezed my hand and kept staring at me.

When we got back, the house was empty and I was more than glad.

Let's just say the rest of the night consisted of removing of clothes, connecting lips and satisfaction.

---

Ooooooooooooooooooo!
Hope you enjoyed!(;
School is starting so updating won't be a big priority. But I will try my best. Thanks for all the votes and I love reading your comments(: