Chapter 21:Laser tag

CHAPTER 21

(Warning:unedited)

*kian pov*

The next morning I wake up to Courtney sitting on me.

"Kiannn..." she said softly.

"Time to wake up..." she continued till I opened my eyes.

"We get to go play laser tag with your family." she tells me.

"Really? Why? What..." I say confused.We don't usually do stuff like this.

"It was your sister and marks idea. All your little cousins are joining us! It's gonna be fun!" she says excited. She seems to be looking forward to it.

"Oh okay! Uhhh when are we leaving? What time is it?" I ask realizing all my questions and laughed.

"We are leaving at 11:30. And it's 10:45 right now." Courtney says getting up from me.

I get up and get ready. I wear a t-shirt and a black and grey hoodie. And jeans. I pick out a SnapBack and put that on and fix my hair in the mirror.

I feel arms around my stomach and a head resting on my back.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii " she said in a weird voice. I love her.

"Hey!" I say.

"Shall we film our vlog now?" she said pulling the camera out of her pocket.

"Yeah sure." I say.She pulls out the camera and starts recording.

"Hey guys, good morning! It's Courtney. And..." she starts.

"Kian." I say.

"And were are gonna talk about our Christmas! Well for starters I have the best boyfriend in the whole WORLD! And he and my grandma got me a car! Since my grandmas accident we haven't had a car so it was much needed. And I love it! And kian also did a very creative sweet thing for me. It involved envelops and little notes." she says and smiles at me.

"Yeah and courtney! OH MY GOSH! she got me my dream camera! So, be looking forward to some GREAT quality and clear videos soon. I cannot wait to use it." I say to the camera with a cheesy grin.

"Oh yeah... And guys.." I start to say trailing off.

"You guys can see the other part of courtneys present to me, it's a video she made. And it absolutely adorable! And it's on her new CHANNEL! So go check it out and subscribe." I announce.

"I'll be making videos soon. I don't have it totally planned out yet but SOON. And I'll link the video in the down bar." Courtney says and points downward.

"Well that's really all we got for ya. I hope everyone has had a great Christmas or holiday! See you guys soon?" I say and say bye ending the vlog.

"Lets edit that later. Were gonna have fun today!" Courtney says.

"hey do you want to invite Sam to come with us?" my mom asks when we come down stairs. It's a little last minute but sure why not.

-

"This shall be fun!" Courtney says while we are in the car on our way to the laser tag arcade place.We pull into sam's drive way and he jumps in the car.

"Hey!" Sam greets us.

"Hi!" Courtney and i say in sync.

"How's this all gonna work?" Sam asks and honestly I'm not sure yet. I know my siblings will be there and aunts, uncles and little cousins. I think I have an idea on how it should work be for now I'm unsure.