Chapter 17:Kians family's house

Chapter 17

"Hey guys, you better be getting up soon it's already getting dark." I hear the faint sound of my grandmas voice. We must have fallen asleep.

I hear kian groan and shift. I sit up off him and he sits up and stretches.

"Alright, when do you want to leave?" I ask him and get up.

"Let's leave around 5, we have everything packed right?" Kian asks.

"Yeah I think so."

He wraps his arms around me and we sway back and forth.I love being in his arms, it's my favorite place in the world.

*kian pov*

After saying goodbye Courtney let me drive her brand new car. I was so happy. She said I could since I knew where I was going and she wanted me to drive it cause I partially got it for her.

The ride of the car is so smooth and the seats are comfortable. I got to mess around with all the gadgets and buttons that I don't have in my car.

Courtney is editing today's video and she looks so happy like she's reliving the moment.She seems to have gotten the hang of editing and was done half way though our ride.

We tried out the new speaker system and rocked out. It was a blast, singing and dancing in the car with my baby. She makes me smile and laugh so easily and can always boost my mood. Soon enough, we listened to Christmas music to put us in a jolly mood.

"Hey text Sam that were gonna be home and he should come over." I tell/ask Courtney.

*normal pov*

This car ride was so memorable.

"Sam says we should come over there since he is home by himself."I tell Kian

"Okay. Let's see if my mom let's us leave after getting back..." Kian says with a smirk.

When we get to Kians house I suddenly get kinda nervous.

"They like me right?" I ask unsure.

"Yeah, of course!"Kian replies. Im still not sure.

As we walk up to his house from the driveway Kian puts his arm around my waist and says quietly, "You have nothing to worry about." and kisses my cheek.

We are greeted by his sister at the door giving us both a hug.

"Haven't talked to you in a while. How's it going?" she says smiling at me.

"Everything is good right now, and you? How's married life?!?"

"It's fun! But different, everything is so much more serious. Ya know?" she says. Then we're greeted by kians mom.

She was nice but not very talkative towards me. She just said how glad she is that kians home and how much she missed him.

We say hi to Kians dad and he just seems a little stand off ish.

"I'm going to go grab our bags." Kian says walking toward the door.

"Want my help?" I ask trying to avoid an awkward situation.

"No I got it." he says and goes through the door.

"Soo what do you do?" Kian's dad asks.

"Uhh, I don't have a job at the moment." I ask awkwardly.

"I'm focusing on school. I'm in IB classes." I say hoping that makes up for it.

"Oh I see. Good to hear." he says.

"Well we are glad you could join us here for this holiday." kians mom says kindly. Made me feel a little bit better.

"Thank you for having me." I say trying to be as polite as possible. I feel like I have to prove something and I don't really know why.

Kian motions me over and I help take our things up to his room.

"And this is my old room. So many memories in here." he says as we walk in and set things down.

"Oh look at this little cutie. This is pumpkin" He says motioning to the kitten on his bed. I didn't notice it when I walked in. He never really talked about his cats but I knew he had them.

"AWEEEEEE ITTSSS SOOO CCUUUUTE." I say and cuddle it.

"SOOO ARE YOU." Kian say in the same voice and lightly taps me on the nose. I smile at his compliment.

-

"Hey mom do up you mind if me and Courtney go out for dinner tonight?" he asks making sure she didn't plan for anything.

"Yeah sure that's fine. But be back at a decent hour." she says plainly.

He thanked her and hugged her really tight like a little kid. Even through he towered her in height, like me.

We leave and he has me drive and tells me every turn to SAMs house. I just wanted to get a feel for my car. Kian will mostly be driving while were here since he knows where he's going. I've never been here.

I love my new car.

*Kian pov*

We arrive at a familiar house I feel like part of me grew up in. I miss it.

We are greeted at the door by Sam. I just saw him the other day but it still feels like it's been an eternity. Courtney and I both greet him with a hug.

We all lounge on the couch.

"Have you eaten yet?" Courtney asks Sam.

"No."

"Want to go out?" I ask

"I want to show courtney the diner." I say

"Alright!" he says.

We go and eat at this diner me and Sam found way back when. It has such good food. Not good for you but it's at a really good price. We would come here like every weekend and sometimes after school since it was walking distance from sam's house. And my house was walking distance from his house.

Something has been different about Sam,recently. And I'm hoping to find that out while I'm back home this week. Well most of the week.

I'm exhausted though and it's not even 8 yet. Last night I stayed up til 4 and I'm not even sure why. Then I got up early with the guys to head over to courts for brunch which was YUMMMMMMMY.

We head back to sam's and just hang out and talk. I ended up falling asleep on his couch early.

*normal pov*

When Kian fell asleep I moved couches and sat by Sam. I needed to have a serious conversation with him and I didnt want to be talking from different sides of the room.

He looked confused at the sudden seat change.

"So Sam, what's really up?" I ask

"What do you mean?" he asks confused

"Something is up with you and I want to know what it is. I know I'm not your bestest friend in the world but it doesn't take a close friend to figure out that something is seriously bothering you."

Sam just kinda looks down not responding.

"Is it about Kian?" I ask after waiting a moment.

"It's just a mixture of a bunch of things. I guess.." he finally responds.

"I'm not going to go and tell people things you don't want me saying. So please tell me, I want to help." I explain

----------------------------------

Cliffhanger >:) sorta...

Thanks for 600 plus reads!

Please vote and comment!