Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.

"I think I saw you when you first got here yesterday." kian says.

" oh.. That's embarrassing I looked like a homeless person after that car ride.

You see I'm from illinoise.and yeah..." I say sorta shyly.

"You looked fine. Don't you worry." he says laughing and continues "We were the gross looking ones. All sweaty from running. I'm glad you didn't see us!"

"Well I did see two cute boys running by last minute, I was hopping they didn't see me." I say. Quickly noticing I called him cute and blushing. Boy I'm glad it's dark .

"Well we did see a beautiful girl peering into the window of her new house. Hopeing she didn't see us." he said winking and looked away.

I blushed like crazy then. And tried to hide the giant grin on my face.

"So you like to run?" Kian asks.

"Yeah. It's a good stress releiver. And you?"

"Same. But I really just like to get fresh air and running really does that for me. Especially when is chilly." he says in reply.

"So where do you live around here?" I ask

" I live with 3 of my best friends a few blocks away from you and down a street. Maybe I can show you around town sometime? And you can meet the guys...?" he says looking at me waiting for a reply. I got caught in her eyes once again.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. You want my number?" I ask

" Yeah that would be great." he says smiling. I put my number in his phone. I left my phone at home so I told him to text me so I had his number. He agreed.I'm getting a neighborhood hottie's number! Dude this is crazy.

"Well I got to head back.Do you need help finding your house?" kian asks.

"Uh I think I know where I'm going." I turn around realizing I don't. "Actually I don't..if you don't mind." I say

"Sure, lets get going.This way." he says and we start running side by side.

We make small talk and get to my driveway.I travelled farther than I thought.

"Thank you so much kian. I don't really know how I would've gotten back without you." I say thankfully. I hugged him quickly after. Gaining sudden confidence." Text me?" I ask and smile. "Will do" he smiles back and he starts running and I walk to my door. I check the time on my iPod.It's 8:30pm. Wow time flies when you're with an adorable boy.;)

I walk up to the door pausing for a second and taking a deep breath and smiling. I just met a boy and he already makes me this happy? It's too good to be true. RIght? I can't fall too fast or he will screw me over like every other guy I "loved".

I walk in the door to see my grandma sitting on the couch sipping tea watching 'So You Think You Can Dance' and she glances back at me."Feel better?" she asks. "Much better." I say smiling a little too big. My grandma got the hint. " What happened?" she asked winking and holding in a laugh. "Oh nothing to be worried about..." I say and giggled and ran up to my room to check my phone.

I grabbed my iPhone and unlocked it to see a text from Ava and from an unknown number I checked the unknown number first knowing who it was.my heart was beating really fast.

Him: Hey gorgeous! It's your running partner Kian(:

I reply: Hey handsome! It's your running partner Courtney(:

Then I save his number in my phone as 'Kian'

---------------------

DISCLAIMER:I'm not sure if emojis show