Chapter 53: A Whole Year

*Kian pov*

The Digifest Courtney and I are attending in Anaheim, just so happened to fall on our anniversary. I am guessing that I noticed it before Courtney because she hasn't said a word about it. I feel like one year is a pretty big deal. And of course me being all cute and thoughtful I am pulling something together. The Digifests in the big cities are always really hype, and have a big turn out of fans and performers. All of us guys are going, Courtney, Jenn, rebecca, and just the a huge group of us. And of course a few people are playing in. Viners, singers, magicians, and just Internet personalities come. But it's always a blast.

I've never had a girlfriend this long, or even for 6 months for that matter! I am so willing the spoil the shit out of my girl. And it will be in front of an adoring audience.
Somehow a conversation between Connor and I came about and it led to a incredible plan. Just imagine me smiling and rubbing my hands together.

*Courtney pov*

"I don't know what to pack! I don't know what to wear!"

"And you think I can't help with that?!" Kian laughed and rolled over on my bed.

"What should I wear? Like for the event."

"Fuck I don't know! I don't even know what I'm wearing!"

"You're no help." I sighed and sat down on the floor in front of my suitcase.

"Okay, okay.. Let's see.." Kian got up and I watched him walk and look through my hanging clothes in my closet. I watched him move his lips in and out of a duck face. I find him do that when he's trying to think, like when he's editing or typing something out.

"Where is that one shirt you got last summer, it's like a half shirt,"

"A crop top?" I giggled.

"Yeah, a white crop top thing, and we were at that one expensive store that you really liked downtown." Kian explained. "Wear that."

I thought back and thought of a shirt, I got up and looked through where I thought it was and grabbed it and kian smiled and told me that was the one.

"This could work.. Why this shirt though?" I asked really because I thought it was quite random.

"You loved it when you got it, and well I don't know, I think it will look real good on you." Kian shrugged and pinched my cheek and flopped back on my bed.

"Ah, alright.. I think I'll wear this with it, that work?" I ask holding up a navy maxi skirt. Kian nodded.

"Should I match you?" He asked looking over at me as I packed up my bag.

"If you want..."

"I have a nice shirt that is navy,and I'll wear kaki shorts and my vans."

"Okay, yeah, that would be nice."

I packed what I could, which wasn't much we were only staying one night, and then shut my suitcase. I started to crawl, up my bed to lay down next to Kian when he said,"Hey babbbee, wanna pack for me?" He had that mischievous smile of his smacked on his face and I shot him a playful glare and shoved him. Never the less I laid beside him and he brought his arm back behind my head.

"Oh you love me.." He smiled and nuzzled me.

"I do." I agreed.

I helped him pack later on, but I didnt do it for him. I refused. But to make up for it, I went and brought him some subway. I earned some kisses with that. I'm not so bad of a girlfriend huh.

Well that's what I thought until the car ride to Anahiem.I was bored and I was cleaning and sorting through stuff on my phone to pass the time in traffic.