Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.

*kian pov*

After we Left courtneys jc and Ricky went to bed and me and Connor did a you now. And ate even MORE food. Then we napped. Really we were just lazy all day. I felt like talking to courtney but I didn't want to seem clingy so I let her be. Connor said he was texting her about cats. Okay? Random.

I have a sketch for awesomeness tv tomorrow at 9am. And my nap was only 1hour so it didn't really help the tiredness. Went to be around 10pm. Honestly I was shocked i fell asleep early. I woke up before my alarm at 6:30 and got breakfast. A sugary one because that's what I wanted to eat. Why not? I ended up feeling shameful after so I wanted to go to the gym.But Fortunately...

I got a text from Courtney.

Court:wanna go for a run? 

Me:sure meet me somewhere in 15 minutes 

Court:Kayyyy

So I'm going for a run before 7:30am normally I can't even get out of bed at this time. It's strange how all of a sudden you can have motivation. Courtney honesty motivates me. I don't know how but in my mind she really does. She makes me wanna run. She makes me want to be myself and like myself. She makes me be a better version of me. And I love her for that.

I ran, I saw her and my head had an error. Everything went blank. She is so gorgeous I really can't keep my eyes off her. We greeted each other and ran and talked nothing special but we just kept each other company. I love being around her and hopefully she feels the same way.

After a half hour I say,

"I got to get going home. I need to shower and head to set. Maybe see you later?" I ask.

"okay. I'll see you later or just text me." she said smiling and fanning her face.I would be too if I was her because she is damn hot.(;

I hug her all sweaty. But it's okay cause she is too. And we split.running on home.

I get home, take a shower, get dressed and head to the shoot with Connor and Ricky.

After what feels like a whole day it's time to head home.Its only 4 but it feels like 9. We got to taco bell for a late lunch then head home. We were having a casual conversation and I wanted to ask them a question with out being so blunt but that didnt work.

"Do you guys think Courtney likes me?" I ask and look at them curiously.

The car went silence which confused me. Connor looked back and raised an eye brow and Ricky looked at me like I was stupid though the rear view mirror.

"What?!" I say.

"Is that even a question kian. Learn to pick up some hints dude. Of course she likes you." connor says to me. Ricky nods. I smile and look out the window.and then we got home. I walk in expecting silence but jc is filming in the 'family room' area on the Right side of the door. And I see Courtney chilling on the conch behind the camera on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me. I give her I silent "hi" and run upstairs. I set up my camera stuff and then stand up at the top of the stairs looking wear I can see Courtney. I motion her to come here. And she does.

"I need your help with my video for this weekend. I'm going to be gone so I need to film it now. It's 5 things guys do that girls think is cute. Or 5 things girls love about guys." I say asking for input.

"Okay I can help." she says and goes into my room.

"do you want to be in it?" I ask

"um no. I'm not ready yet.haha" she says.

"but I can give you ideas." she explains.

"Most of the guys are dressing up as girls and saying it but I'm just going to say I got my information from some girls. Aka you." I say and sit in front of the camera. She lounges on my bed.