Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game

{unedited I'm sorry}

*Courtney pov*

Waking up I'm always careful when turning over incase a tiny white fluff ball is laying there. She sometimes makes her way up against me without me knowing. But if Kians ever here, she's all over him. My grandma named her because I couldn't find the purfect name. I found it quite adorable and fitting. She is the sweetest kitten.

(GET MY PUN?! HAHAH)

"Sugar.. Kitty kitty kittyyyy." I patted the bed and she ran her little legs up my bed and pounced on my hand and started to play. I ran my hands under the blanket and she continued to play and danced around on the blanket until she got bored and snuggled up next to me. I grabbed my phone and checked social media after swiping past my adorable and favorite screensaver. It was a picture of Kian snuggled up with Sugar and kissing her. I love it.

I got up and searched my room for any potty accidents and didn't have to clean anything up. I cleared off my dresser and found the ring box from Kians ring I got him. He wears it all the time, I never saw him as a ring guy but he has gotten a few other rings since and they really fit him. He loved it though, we picked it out together because I wanted to get something he would like and I didn't have a clue originally.

I slipped on leggings and fuzzy socks and watched some YouTube videos while braiding my hair back.

From: Kian
Princessssss I miss youz! come over!

To:Kian
My grandmas not here this weekend, I don't want to leave Sugar yet

From: Kian
Bring her! I want to see you :(

To:Kian
Okay! Give me a few minutes

I got together my keys, Sugars essentials and pulled on my shoes. And headed over to Kians. When I got there the house was quiet. I went to Jcs room and knocked on his door before walking in and setting sugar on his chest. I heard him stretch and saw him open his eyes and smile.

"Kitttersss" he said and snuggled her.

"I'll be in Kians room." I said to him and left her with him. Walking to Kians room I faintly heard music playing. I slowly opened the door to find him,surprisingly, cleaning. He turned and his face lit up.

"Your face looks like it needs to be kissed."

I laughed and walked over to him and he kissed my face all over.

"Where's kitty?" Kian asks.

"Jcs room." I answered and slipped my shoes off and grabbed my laptop. I made myself comfortable spread across Kians bed and watched him clean and tidy up his room whilst I started up my computer.

"Whatcha dooooin?" Kian asked sliding in beside me.

"Editing, kinda want to throw my computer out this window."

"Ah, why is that?" Kian asked not very seriously.

"Not feeling myself today. Just not in the greatest mood I guess."

*Kian pov*

"Is there anything I can do? Wanna watch Netflix or see a movie?" I ask kindly.

"I need to edit this damn video to go up tomorrow and I don't even like it. I don't. It makes me sound stupid and I don't even know." She sounded angry and ut her face in her arms.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, take a break, come here." I moved under the covers of my side and invited her in. To me she looked like she was down. Her eyes laid low as did her face. She wasn't like that when she got here. She snuggled in and rested head on me.