Chapter12: 

Chapter 12

*Kian pov*

Thats when I did it. I kissed her.Fireworks of happiness exploded in my stomach and I had finally kissed her. It was the perfect moment. It was spontaneous but done at the right time. I had been tickling and play fighting then we got lost in each others eyes and BAM. I swooped in for a passionate kiss. Getting off of her and going in for some more. Once we started I didn't want to stop but it ended there. It made my heart grow fonder of her.

We get to visit her grandma again and see Linda. Her grandma is progressing good and that's making Courtney happier. Which makes me happy. For the next week, we, something's only Courtney visit her. She is doing very well she might be home by Christmas.

Courtney had me and the boys over one night to help her decorate her house. She had TONS of decorations. And Ricky and Jc filmed some Christmas videos. That was fun too and we got to make Christmas cookies which means eating christmas cookies which I enjoyed the most. I vlogged my time at courts and that vlog ended up being a hit. My /o2l fans love Courtney. They always request me to do videos with her. And I'm not sure if she's even comfortable in the videos. She basically acts herself in the videos she's been in and she's such a weirdo with her noises and faces she can pull. I love it. They love it.

I got to talking with Courtney about the whole video scenario. I got a little more of a grasp of how she felt about it and I love that I can be up front with her about things and she just tells me.

I got her to agree to do Christmas vlogs with me starting the december 15th. And possibly the boyfriend/girlfriend tag. I'm happy that she agreed and my viewers will get what most of them requested 'More Courtney vlogs plzzzz' 'I love Courtney and y'all are so cute. When are you guys going to make an actual video together maybe the girlfriend/boyfriend tag?'

I didn't tell her but most of my comments on that vlog I posted were about her.

'Courtneys such a lucky girl'

'Courtney is so perfect for you Kiki(:'

'More Courtney vlogs'

'Girlfriend tag?'

'so purdy'

'ship it hardcore'

I absolutely love that everyone is so accepting of Courtney. Even if they werent it wouldn't make much of a difference but it's a plus.

Courtney found out about Awesomnesstv being a tv show and apparently seeing me. She was so shocked I didn't tell her. I don't really have a reason for not telling her, i just didnt.Maybe I didn't want to brag or I just plain out forgot?

---

Today is the first day of the Christmas vlogs and Courtney and I are going to attempt to film a short Christmas tag video to kick it off. I decide to film an actual vlog today to put up tomorrow, for day 2. I turn my camera on and roll over showing Courtney sleeping. I shush the vlog and quietly get out of the bed. I decide to make her breakfast in bed since I woke up early. We had a big day of filming, editing and uploading in one day so I wanted to start the day off right.

I tell the vlog what I'm planning and do it. I make her bacon and an omelet. And pour some grape juice. I put in on a tray with the camera on the tray filming from my point of view. I walk in her room and try to wake her.

"Baby, wake up." I say softly.

"look what I made you. And say hi to the vlog." I say.

She flutters her eyes awake noticing the camera and covers her head with her pillow. Quickly she sits up and fixes her hair out of her face.