Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise

*normal pov* 

We arrive at the o2l house and kian and I go upstairs.I sit on his bed and he asks for outfit ideas.He shows me a few choices and I choose what goes with what. I knock on the door to ricks room so kian can change. And ricky says come in. I run in there quietly jumping and squealing. But quiet so kian doesn't hear.

"What's going on?" Ricky says and sits up from is bed.

"Kian and I are officially dating!" I say proudly.

"Oooo you lucky gurl! When did this happen? Tell me everything." he says

"I'm leaving with kian to go shopping so I'll tell you later. I'm just so happy!" I say and quickly hug Ricky and go back into kians room who is buttoning his shirt.

--awhile later--

We finally get to some suit place kians mom recommended.

We walk through the parking lot hand and hand.

"does this mean I get to meet your parents this weekend?" I say kinda nervous.

"yup from near and far.What are you nervous?" he says looking at me.

"No.. I mean yeah. What if they dont approve of me? Or straight up don't like me?" I say concerned.

"Don't worry-" kian starts to say but gets cut off when we walk in.

"hey how my I assist you?" a man walks up to kian

"Um I need a suit for my sisters wedding." kian says to the man.

"So you need a fitting?" he asks.

"Yeah. Sure"kian says not really sure what to do.

"okay follow me this way." he says and leads us to a side of the store with wall mirrors and fancy couches and chairs.

"we can talk about that later." kian says as he stands on the step thingy and gets fitted for his suit.

He went in another room. To try them on and he was going to not let me see the one he picks. But he let me see him in one but not THE one. The one he did show I loved. It was black with a red tie. It looked very good on him. But I'm not sure if he's wearing a tie or a bow tie. I just I'll see Saturday.

When we finally are done about 1 1/2 hours later. Now we were off to find me shoes and a dress. We head down the street and we head into nordstrom to look. I get help from a lady and try on a bunch of dresses for kian. I finally found one. And I knew it was it when I put it on. I didn't walk out to show kian from the dressing room. I told the lady I wanted that it as a surprise. So now I needed shoes. I walk out of the dressing room and kian looks at me confused.

"I picked one" I say  

"which one?" he asks  

"you'll have to wait to find out." and I bump him.  

"Awe man." he says and snaps his fingers dramatically.

I tell him that I'll meet him in the car because I was going to make the shoes quick. I ask for the same ladys help. Her name was Mandy and I tried on these nude pumps that I adored and they fit perfectly. So I got thoughs and now excited for the wedding. I walk out with my bags and have kian open the trunk. I put the bags down there. And hopped in the car.

I check the time on my phone and it's 3pm already.We go get lunch then go back to my house. I drop off my new dress and shoes. And grab my MacBook. We head back to the o2l house ready to relax for the rest of the evening.

--later that night--

I needed to go home and spend time with my grandma before she left for the weekend. Kian walked me home. And it was nice. On the walk we continued our conversation from earlier.