Chapter 20:How's your grades?

WOW CHAPTER 20!

-

The rest of the day went smoothly, Kians family left for the day and we are getting ready to relax.

I change into a sports bra and a cami, and pj pants. I steal one of Kians light sweatshirts and put that on. Kian changes into basketball shorts and a sweatshirt as well.

We settle down in the living room with his parents and sister and mark.We decide on a movie and me and kian claim a couch. I have a blanket and my feet on the footrest and kian grabs a pillow and places in on my lap. He then lays down on me, which I don't mind.

As I'm semi watching the movie I feel myself dozing, I didn't think I was tired until that very moment.

-

"Dinners ready!" I hear faintly as I wake up. My wrist is cramped from me falling asleep on it. I gently shake kian and he sits up stretching. And we join his family at the table.

"So Kian how's your grades since you moved out?" Kians dad says at the table.

"They're good, dad." kian responds.

"I know, I check them weekly." his dad says with attitude.

"If I'm responsible enough to move out, I think I'm responsible enough to do my school work and get good grades, on my own." Kian says annoyed.

His dad just looks up at kian and continues eating. The tension was high.I was about to grab Kians hand under the table to maybe attempt to calm him down but he suddenly gets up and walks out.

I wipe my mouth and get up to go talk to him.

"I'll be right back." I say and rush up to his room.

I find kian there silently pacing with his hands on his head.I shut the door behind me.

"I can't do ANYTHING to make that man happy. We've had that conversation so many times because he doesn't think I can live out in the big world. He disapproves of everything mainly because I dont think he understands it!" Kian rants and I listen. I give him a hug and he rests his head on mine.

I grab his hand and pull him to the door.

"Let's finish dinner, civilized. And not talk about that. I'm sitting next to you, I'm right there. " I say. And we do. His mom and sister and mark talk mostly and it doesn't cause too awkward of a silence.

-

The long Christmas day was finally coming to an end.I got prepared for bed fairly early and Kian is now in the shower.He was still a bit on edge from earlier, but I can see why.

I grabbed my MacBook and was about to review the footage of Kian's reaction. Pumpkin cuddled up next to me.

I watched the reaction and I absolutely love it. I loved seeing his true reaction without holding back.He looked so happy but yet shocked. His eyes were glossy through the montage and laughed at my stories.

I saw a single tear fall from his eye. It made me feel good knowing my present touched his heart. I don't like seeing Kian cry but seeing that I have such an impact on such an amazing persons life it made me feel important.

I'm just so insecure in relationships and I always feel like at any moment his feelings will change. Or he will have another girl.Thousands upon thousands of girls wish they were in my place and I want to feel grateful. Which I am, very.But I don't love kian because of the videos he makes, I met him on a run and I immediately felt something.

That end part of my video got to him, got to his heart. And I hope he knows now how much I care for him.

"Hiiiiiii"'kian says walking into the room. I exit the video footage and go on twitter.

"Heyyyy boyy" I say. I love Kians hair with no product and it's messy. Because I like to mess with it mainly. Kian grabs a beanie from his bag and puts it on. Bummer, but I still like beanies on him too.

"What's up?" kian asks.

"responding on twitter." I answer.

"I see pumpkin took my place again." Kian says sounding bummed.

"There's still room, come on join me!" I say patting the bed. He lays up next to me and gets comfortable.

"Shall we catch up on some videos?" I ask knowing the answer.

"yeah, but let's talk about yours" Kian says casually.What would he want to talk about? My video for him..? Whhhhaaaat?

"What do you mean?"

"Like do you want to make videos, truly?" he asks. I look at him still confused at his question because I stated clearly in the video why I was going to try it out.

"Yes." I say plainly.

"Possibly weekly?" I say but am unsure.

"I don't know how to get started really.."

"Well everyone around you is willing to help. And you can use my old camera if you want." kian suggests.

"That would be amazing." I say looking over at him.

"Do you want to vlog about today or post our videos or...?" I ask

"Uhhh, we can vlog about it." he said slowly thinking it through.

"Tomorrow, then we will upload it." kian continued.

-

*kian pov*

I went on my laptop for a bit, scrolling through the endless amounts of social media. Courtney eventually turned over and fell asleep with pumpkin again.

I grabbed my headphones and decided to watch the footage of Courtneys reaction. She walked in with a smile on her face and it grew bigger with each envelop she read from under my pillow. She sat at the end of my bed in perfect view of the camera. She didn't hesitate to open the envelop. A smile again appeared on her face as she read down my long list of "Together let's," I could tell halfway through her eyes got watery and she was swelling with love. That's what I wanted, I want her to feel my love.

That list was from my heart it really was a list of what I want to do.but really there was so much more. At the end she was softly crying, she looked at the camera noticing it and smiled.

I really hate to see my favorite person in the world cry but, this was for a very good reason. She was crying happy tears and was feeling that she was cared for and loved by me. The strongest I think I could make it.

I shut my computer and snuggled up close to my baby. Where I belong.

----------------------------------

I apologize for this being a short chapter

but finals were this week and, you know how that's goes aye?;)