Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?

*Kian pov*

The next day was pretty uneventful for the most part. Courtney was over and we were just silently doing our school work with head phones in. Enjoying each others company.

I just happen to zone out on Courtney just thinking to myself "How did I get so lucky?To have such a beautiful, genuine,sweet and intelligent girl?"

Courtney then go up and said she was going to take a shower. And I watched her walk out of the room. The shower turned on and I took a break from school work and browsed through twitter. I then looked through Courtney's instagram, I'm not sure why but I missed her. Even if she was just in the shower. I wanted her, I wanted her bad.

Soon enough the shower turned off and she rushed into my room. Missing a shirt.

She didn't pay me any mind as she went to my closet looking for something to wear. I admired her body, as her body in my eyes was perfect. Her stomach was flat but not missing, and thoughs hips, boy thoughs hips. Again the thought came to mind again about how was I so lucky? But in a different way. "How am I so lucky to have such a sexy, irresistible girlfriend?"

My mind in a trance, I got up and stood behind her our bodies touching, my arms around her waist and tummy. I kissed and lightly sucked on her neck. She turned around and I continued up her jaw line and then we kissed. She put her arms around my neck and we made out without breaking only a few times. I realized my hands were grabbing her perfectly shaped butt as we kissed. Let's be honest, I didnt want to move them.

We slowly walked backwards towards my bed and broke the kiss. I moved my computer and sat. She sat on my lap facing me with her legs wrapped around my waist.I wanted her, I wanted her bad. We continued and things got heated. I've never felt more attracted to someone in my life. I took off my shirt and continued once again. Bringing my hands to Courtneys waist line as she felt up and down my bare torso. It felt like her and I were the only people in the whole world.She scooted forward on my lap and our bodies touching, her chest touching mine. Feeling "Frisky", I gripped her sweatpants line.Courtney, quickly grabbed my hand and put them on her hips.

Why? Did she not trust me? Maybe she wasn't ready. Maybe I wasn't ready just in the moment. I then picked her up and laid her on her back on my bed. I gently brought my hands to her face and kissed her passionately. Short and sweet.

I laid next to her with my head propped up on my hand. Looking at her confused on why she shut me down. She somehow knew what I was thinking without saying a word.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready for that yet." she whispered. Obviously she felt bad. Which she shouldn't.

I didnt say anything, I just laid down with my head resting on her stomach. I held her hand as a sign of forgiveness.

I finished up editing another video and she finished up some school work. "Want to go somewhere to eat then I need to head up to the hospital."She says

"Sure. Want to go to chipotle?"I ask

"Okay!" Courtney says and gets up. She puts on her shoes and grabs her phone. I put a shirt on, and shoes. I grab my keys and phone. Then I fix my hair in the mirror.

"We are going to chipotle!" I scream as we slowly walk down the stairs.

Next thing I knew I'm waiting in the kitchen because the guys want to join us.

We got to chipotle and Jc invited his 'girly' friend and her friend. Also known as jennxpenn and Rebecca black. And Connor and Ricky both came. It was a great outing. Courtney talked to Jenn and Rebecca and got to know them a bit better. I , as one of Jcs best friends, could tell he liked Jenn. Just they way he looked at her.