Chapter 16:Christmas eve

*Kian pov*

The day before Christmas eve. I'm planning to spend alot of my day downtown with Sam,Jc, and Trevor. I needed to get Courtney one more gift from me. The boys will help me.

Half the day we spent eating or walking around shops and the other half was penny boarding. Eventually I stumbled upon this cute store and found want I wanted.

*normal pov*

(Christmas eve)

I had it all planned out, the guys were coming over at 9am. I know it's early but they have flights to catch later in the day for back home. I was ready and festive by 8:30 and the house looked nice.

When the boys finally got here I greeted Kian with a kiss. And the guys with hugs. I gave Ricky back his camera and stuff secretly without a fuss.

"Smells nice in here what's cookin?" Jc says to my grandma walking into the kitchen.

"Good home cookin!" she says.

-

*kian pov*

I had everything planned out perfectly. We ate Courtney's grandmas delicious meal she prepared for us and

The guys knew the plan and I couldn't hold my excitement as they were opening their presents as well as courtneys grandma.My leg was bouncing both from the excitement and anxiousness.

"Are you alright?" Courtney asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really excited." I say.

"I want you to open yours, last!" I say to Courtney. She was so happy from watching the guys loving their gifts, made me happy.

"No, I want you too. I insist, it's best of all." she says pecking me on the cheek. She was on my lap I couldnt argue.

"Alright, but you have to come with me. Its hidden in the garage." I say and get up walking with her hand in mine.

My heart racing from excitement I pretended to look for the present around the garage. Then the garage door sounded and started to rise.

The door opened "Oh there it is!" I say and point at the car with a giant bow on It.Courtney had already seen it and was in total shock.

"It's from me and your grandma!" I say and she hugs me tight and goes to her grandma and does the same. The guys were all filming from different angles.

"Thank you both sooooooooo much!" she said hugging us again. A happy tear fell from her eye.

"Hey can we ride in your car to the airport!?!?" Connor asks excitedly

"Yes!" she says and goes and looks around inside her new car.

I'm so glad she's happy. I couldn't have gotten a better reaction.

*normal pov*

I was so shocked about my car and absolutely thrilled. After quickly looking at the interior I remembered Kians gift.

I ran and jumped on his back and he held me up.

"Now let's go open your present!" I say and we go inside.

We sit on the floor and I give him his present. I start bouncing my knees and I can't wait. The guys are all filming because I asked them to. Kian was confused by that but quickly forgot when he opened his present.

"You didn't!!?!!" he said with a giant smiling and shocked look on his face.

"This is absolutely incredible!" he exclaimed and got up and so did I. He kissed me and hugged me picking me up and spinning me around and kissed me again. Everyone was laughing.

"How did you know? This is my dream camera!" he was still shocked but I could tell he was more than happy.

"Had a little help." I say motioning to Ricky and Connor. He gave them both a quick hug and came back to me looking at it.

"Thank you so much! You don't even know!" he says still very excited.

His reaction made my day. And I've never seen him so happy.

"I can't wait to edit this vlog, thank you guys for helping us film!" I say to Connor,Ricky, and Jc

-

I'm sad to see my friends go but I know they will be back soon.And they're visiting their families. Ricky and Connor LOVED their gifts. I'm so glad, they have helped me with alot so they deserve it.Jc thought it was funny that we got him what we did and said he already asked her out. Which made us all burst out in laughter because he didn't know we were there for part of their first date . We ended up telling him after catching our breath again and you should've seen the look on his face. And btw he loved the SnapBack Kian picked out.

I got to drive my brand new Honda pilot to the airport! And it was nice.

We said our goodbyes and we headed back to my house. We packed my new car up to drive to Kians family's! We had a while though before we left so we hung around the house.

We took cutesy pictures with Christmas hats and a mistletoe.

-

*kian pov*

"I'm just so happy. I've wanted this camera for a long time and never committed into investing into one." I say and softly grab Courtneys face and kiss her. Over and over again.

"I can't believe you guys got me a car!" she says and lays her head on my chest. We were laying in her bed just talking.

"I love you." is all I say.She leans up and kisses me once more.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Awweeeeee how cute!

Hope you enjoyed! I loved writing this chapter.

Please vote so I know you did!