Chapter 45:Drunk call

*Courtney pov*

I groaned as I woke up to similar sound of my phone ringing. I sat up in bed, which disturbed Kian, who threw his arm across me and pulled me in. I grabbed my phone and answered it.I didn't look at the contact, but it gave me chills because I remembered a certain phone call in the middle of the night.. The night my grandma got in a car accident.

"Hello?" I answered groggily. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up.

"Babbbbeee, I misssss youuuuu." the voice slurred.

"Who is this?" I asked and looked at the number on my screen and it looked familiar.

"Courtney, please come home! I was wrong baby giiirrl." the voice cooed on the other line. There was noise in the background but it wasn't really loud.

"Cameron?" I asked when the thought came to my head. This made Kians head shoot up and look at me.

"Yes, I was wrong. Come home... and we can be better than ever.. I lovvvvve you." He said in a drunken tone. I checked the time.

"It's 4:30 on a Monday morning dipshit." I said still half asleep.

"Let me talk to him." Kian grumbled.

"Baby please" Cameron said over the phone.

"No Cameron. I don't want to talk to you. Go home you have school."

I was too tired to get really angry and yell at him. I had so much to say that I didn't say much at all.

"Courtneyyyyyy" Cameron whined.

"No, goodbye." I said sharply and hung up.

"You handled that well." Kian mumbled

"So did you." I said setting my phone back on the side table and laying back down. I kissed Kian and crawled into his grasp.

"You're mine." he stated.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too." he said in a tone that was almost unaudible.

-

*Kian Pov*

"And whyyyy again? Why did you invite him WITH her?"

"Because he wouldn't come unless she did! I haven't seen Sam for a while! And I knew you weren't probably gonna be here!" Jc defends.

"Fucking hell, I don't like having to tip toe around coming to my own house just because I don't want to see someone." I say to him

"Dude, you need to chill. Talk to Sam or something. Not my problem." Jc says walking away.

"I don't exactly want to talk to him...because the last time I did he was gonna put her on the phone. Like forcefully." I explain.

"Kian, I love you man, but it's not my problem and I don't want to be part of this." He answered from down the hall.

I sighed and went and flopped on my bed.

My day technically started by almost crying in the car to Courtney, after that we got Mcdonalds and cuddled and everything was groovy. Then this morning, Courtney got a drunk call from Cameron, the kid I want to disappear off the earth and I didn't even get to talk to him. But again Courtney cured that little headache with more cuddlez. I love her.

I know one thing for sure though, our house is a mess and I am NOT cleaning it up.

(Sounds about right eh?)

Jc and I did end up going out and through the neighborhood on our penny boards. Fun little Outting.

*Courtney pov*

My grandma mentioned to me while we were hanging out watching tv that she wanted to see the new movie with Ben Affleck in it. She went on to explain how amazing he is with everything he has accomplished. Honestly I spaced out most of the time.

"How bout we go see it? Tonight." I say to her.

"Oh we don't have to... I'll watch it when it comes out on demand." she replied like the boring old lady she was acting like.

"No, we are going. I'll check the times. It will be fun." I tell her.

-

And it was. We went to the 8 o'clock showing and the movie 'Gone Girl' was great. My grandma loved it and I was glad we just spontaneously went and saw it.

-

"Yeah like we were all talking. Well minus Sam because he was two busy with Herrrr" Kian spoke on the phone with me.

"That's actually really crazy Kian.. Are you sure this is the best thing?" I ask him.

"Well it's not like a final decision but I feel like it's for the better ya know?"

"Yeah, if that's what you guys want."

Kian and the guys(minus Sam) were talking about stopping o2l. At first I was freaking out like WHAT, but after kian explained their reasoning I feel like it's good choice. Of course they will have to talk with Sam about it, but everyone has been having a hard time juggling all the different things they want to do. I know for sure that this will help Kian. He's been working really hard on making great videos for his channel and that's hard to do when you have to upload two videos on the same day. It's time consuming. I just hope that everyone takes it okay once it's time.

"Everyone is gonna think it's about Sam and I not being on good terms though, and that doesn't have anything to do with it." Kian adds

"Yeah but you guys will work through the rumors like you always do."

"But that would mean having to explain why I'm not speaking to him" kian informs me.

"Well hopefully by then you guys will have it worked out. When are you planning on it..?" I ask

"After Vidcon, because we already have so much stuff planned together there and we don't want it to take away from that."

"That makes sense. I'm actually pretty excited for that." I add

"I am too."

-

It was about two weeks later that I got a text from Sam. It was the first text I've gotten in a long while. I haven't seen him either. Everyone has been off doing their own thing.

From:Sammers

Is Kian like ever gonna talk to me again or.. I already told him that Ashley and I are through. It's just really rough, and I've just been having a hard time with everything. The tension is killing me. Everything is killing me, and like sure I should just be a man and talk to Kian instead of waiting but I dont even know what he will say to me. I feel like a complete douche

I didn't really know what to reply.

To:Sammers

Hey, Sam, I love you. But that really upset Kian. You guys need to work things out because I can't do it for you. You know you can talk to me about anything, or at least I hope you do, but i can't be the messenger for you. Just plan to meet up and work it out

From: Sammers

You're the best Courtney. Like I don't even know what to say but you always got my back and I really appreciate it. Thank you

To:Sammers

You're welcome

I was at a guest shoot at Awesomenesstv with Jenn when Kian called me. I couldn't answer but I called him when I got the chance. He told me that Sam wanted to talk and that he came over. And they worked it out. Kian said it's gonna take awhile for him to probably be back to complete normal around him but he said he was glad they said what they said and got everything they needed to get off their chest, off their chest. Very good news if you ask me.

------
How long will the fic end up being? THE WORLD MY NEVER KNOW
but here's an update and it's just a filler chapter but eh? And I need to know if I should upload a dirty chapter.. Because some people are really into it and some just make fun of it..