Chapter 35: Seeing Ava

*courtney pov*

I've been back at the hotel for a while now. I called my grandma and she came and got me. We ended up talking in the car parked on the side of the road for a good hour. I was truly upset and having to tell her what I found out was hard. She was actually proud of my mom for once but it was all a lie.

My grandma and I decided to stay back today and watch some movies because we were simply in terrible moods now.

I wanted to move past this situation. Never have to think about her again. In a few months I'm 18 and I won't have to worry about anything having to do with my mom. I hope I can get through this just on my own. My own happiness is what matters at this point and I'm finally starting to really grasp that concept.

I ended up editing just a little bit of the crappy, sad but REAL, video from earlier. I think my fans deserve to know that people who post on the internet are people like them with their own struggles. Just being real with them. Even if it's only a few minute video.

I didn't tell anyone I posted, not even kian. I left my phone in the room and worked out at the hotel. It made me feel better.

When I came back my grandma was in the shower. I wanted to use it but she beat me to it. I hopped on the bed and picked up my phone. 3 missed calls from kian and a bunch of texts.

From: Kian

Are you sure you want that video up? I'm just trying to protect you from hate...

Please answer your phone

I didn't mean to make you mad if I did...

To: Kian

I'm fine with it up. It's just me being real, just showing that I have my own struggles too. Don't worry

Then I and a bunch of texts from Jenn and Rebecca asking me if I was okay and if I needed to I could call them. Made me feel alittle better. I had already talked to Connor earlier kinda about today briefly and he knew I was okay.

On twitter though, I was bombarded with alot of love and as always that made me feel better. Quite a few of my YouTube friends shared my video telling their followers to watch this because everyone needs this reminder. It was crazy the support I have now versus a year ago.And I'm grateful for all of it.

(Author: to be honest I don't remember if I made Courtney a twitter or even a last name but I'm lazy and just gonna make it up right here. Sowwy.)

@CourtneyXoXo: Thank you for the amazing support I've received lately. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me. You guys help me alot<3 goodnight loves

And with that I got ready for bed and managed to get to sleep.

--

The next day we visited MORE of my grandmas friends and it was absolutely boring. The day after that was Friday, we only had few more days here and I had an idea.I told my grandma it and she said that was a really good idea.

I woke up Friday surprisingly happy. I got ready, curling my loosely and putting together a cute outfit. Leggings, boots, tank top, scarf and long cardigan. I did the usual makeup and j was set. As was my grandma. We drove to our old neighborhood and slowly past my old house. Bringing back so many good and bad memories. I took a picture for kian because he said he wanted to see my old house. We turned the corner that I used to walk on to my best friends house at least a few times a week. And we drove to a place I once called my second home.

Avas house.

"Oh! Goodness gracious! It's so good to see you!" Mary said excitedly smiling at my grandma and pulling her into a loving hug.